NEW: Adult Niche Domains from WebmasterScore ! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 08-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Relentless
Relentless should edit this
TheTongue.net

xBucks: 2,121
Lightbulb NEW: Adult Niche Domains from WebmasterScore !

As reported on XBIZ earlier today,WebmasterScore.com has launched a brand new Adult Niche Domains system unlike anything else on the market for Domainers. This new service allows Buyers to find domains by Niche rather than only by name and it allows Sellers to list their domains without any fees or commissions taken from their sale price. That’s right, thanks to generous sponsors the entire Adult Niche Domains system is 100% FREE… free to list, free to buy and free to sell!

During closed Beta of this new system hundreds of domain names have already been listed for sale and a few have already sold even before today’s official launch. The beauty of Adult Niche Domains is that you can look up domains by setting the Niche you are searching for to “Asian” or “Review Site” or “Tube Site” instead of being limited to word searches. That way a buyer trying to find a good domain for an Asian paysite will find names like Whoreientals.com instead of only finding domains with the word Asian in them.

Adult Niche Domains also allows content pricing as well, so dormant domain names are for sale and so are complete sites including content and traffic. Prices on the site currently range from as little as a few dollars per domain all the way up to 1,000,000+ for complete revenue generating websites… and even on a domain sale of over a million dollars there are no fees or commissions required (that’s a savings of five of six percent as compared to many other listing sites!)

Already well known to webmasters for providing accurate impartial Sponsor Reviews of more than 190 adult affiliate programs and for being the home of the industry’s only Review Site Submitter which has now processed the review requests of more than 800+ adult paysites for 40+ quality review sites, the Adult Niche Domains system gives a whole new set of webmasters an excellent reason to check out WebmasterScore.

Thanks to industry leading sponsors like: Hustler Cash, PIMPROLL, Kink.com, PlugInFeeds, Fame Dollars, VideosZ, Essog Video Encoding, Cam Dough, EXMASTERS Hosting, Engine Food, Royal Vault, Reality Cash and Blazing Bucks.... it’s all FREE! If you are interested in adding your domains or if your have any suggestions on ways the system can be improved please feel free to contact me directly. The entire site is custom coded so any upgrade is possible and your feedback really is essential to the way the site evolves. I can be reached 7 days a week via ICQ# 266942896 and I'll show you step-by-step how the site can be used to help you earn much more money in much less time!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
M O
M O should edit this

xBucks: 3,669

Great Job man!

I have starting adding some of my domains, you even gave the heads up....

Anyway i think it's good that somebody thinks outside the box!

ADULT DIGITAL SOLUTIONS > Development,Database programming,CMS,Billing Integration
M O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Relentless
Relentless should edit this
TheTongue.net

xBucks: 2,121

Thatnks MO, if you need a hand with anything or have any suggestions on ways the site can be improved grab me on ICQ# 266942896