WICKED just got VERY WICKED, signs Alektra Blue and Mikayla Mendez! PICSSSS - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 05-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
TABAsst
TABAsst should edit this

xBucks: 17,742
Default WICKED just got VERY WICKED, signs Alektra Blue and Mikayla Mendez! PICSSSS

IT'S TIME TO GET VERY WICKED!

Wicked Pictures is very pleased to announce that brunette beauties Alektra Blue and Mikayla Mendez are joining the ranks of the company's multiple award-winning Wicked Girls!!!

And the two ladies could not be more excited to have entered into exclusive arrangements with the company!

For 2008 AVN award winner and April 2008 Penthouse star Alektra, she says "My goal is to become a great actress, and there's no better place to accomplish that than Wicked. I love the challenge of pushing myself as a performer." Blue was attracted to Wicked's sophisticated couples' product long before the opportunity arose to join the family. "I've been a fan of Wicked from the beginning, and I always admired their movies. I'm incredibly grateful for this opportunity, and there's no other company I'd want to commit to on this level."

Upcoming Wicked appearances for Alektra include the forthcoming Brad Armstrong production FALLEN and Stormy Daniels' PREDATOR 2.

Exotic Mikayla Mendez, sees her Wicked contract as a tremendous growth opportunity. "I've worked on several Wicked movies in the past, and I've realized this is definitely where I want to be," observes the sexy bilingual performer who is Wicked's first full-fledged Latina Wicked Girl. "Their approach to condom use has always been appealing to me, as has the professionalism of their sets. Every time I freelanced for Wicked in the past, I could see that I was growing as an actress and a performer. I can't wait to see what the future holds."

About Wicked Pictures

Wicked Pictures' elite team of contract talent includes actor-writer-director Brad Armstrong, writer-directors Jonathan Morgan, and Michael Raven, writer-director-star Stormy Daniels, actor-director Randy Spears, videographer/director Francois Clousot, and such acclaimed actresses as jessica drake, Kaylani Lei, Kirsten Price, and Carmen Hart.

and sign up for ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WICKED GIRLS TODAY AT WICKEDBUCKS!

http://wickedbucks.com

mike@netluxemedia.com

Get WICKED!

Lori Z., The Adult Broker | theadultbroker.com | lori@theadultbroker.com | ICQ: 289567792

THE LEADER IN BUSINESS GENERATION
The Adult Broker - strategic partnerships-traffic-content-press-marketing and more.

TABAsst is offline   Reply With Quote