Hustler Signs Deal With PPPCard - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 09-22-2005, 01:08 PM   #1
TheAdultBroker2
TheAdultBroker2 should edit this
Adult Broker Whore

xBucks: 5,406
Send a message via ICQ to TheAdultBroker2 Send a message via AIM to TheAdultBroker2 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAdultBroker2
Default Hustler Signs Deal With PPPCard

HUSTLER SIGNS DEAL WITH PPPCARD

Thursday, September 22, 2005

New York, NY—PPPCard, www.pppcard.net announces Hustler as the latest addition to the card’s network of available sites.

LFP Internet Group LLC, parent company for all the Hustler websites, such as www.hustler.com and www.barelylegal.com, has signed an agreement with PPPCard.net that will enable consumers to access the best content on the Hustler sites through the convenience of a pre-paid card.

“Hustler wishes to expand its brand on all levels and the PPPCard enables Hustler’s websites to be marketed through retail channels,” said Michael H. Klein, President of LFP Internet Group LLC. “We look forward to being part of the PPPCard line-up and giving our customers an additional way to access the various Hustler websites.”

"We are excited with the addition of Hustler as a partner, and will continue to bring our customers the best the internet has to offer. With PPPCard and Hustler's online and offline presence, there is opportunity to create unique programs that are beneficial for both brands,” said Greg Moss, President of PPPCard.net.

About PPPCard:
PPPCard is the new progressive alternative billing solution for the adult industry. With cards in approximately 6,000 retail outlets within the next month, and 20k units by end of 2005, PPPCard is the prepaid solution to adult entertainment. Extensive consumer campaigns will be rolling out in fourth quarter of 2005.

For more information, please visit www.pppcard.net or email info@pppcard.net or lori@theadultbroker.com.

###
Old 09-26-2005, 04:48 AM   #2
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

I may be a bit off topic here, but would like to share something that happened today in the newsagency while on the way to the bank. With the focus this past weekend on playboy over their deal with adult,com I thought hey i might go out and buy october issue or see if i can preorder it at the local store here. Well to my stock horor they didn't have a copy and doesnt look like they will be getting any more issues for some time in my he said.

Infact they had a copy of july and it was all crinkled with dog ear corners.. eeek well I continued looking, even asked the clerk but no, they don't have a high demand for playboy in his store he said.. my reason
for wanting to buy this october issue was to read the article on the nascar crash course.

The clerk said sorry, all we have is Hustler, so I bought that instead.

Anyhow I just wanted to share that and say it seems that there are more Hustler readers than playboy in my home town.

Ohh and seeing that your write up on the Hustler deal looks interesting, thought I'd move your post alwell.
Keep up the good work Hustler!

Mark
Old 09-26-2005, 05:47 AM   #3
war_ner
war_ner should edit this

xBucks: 2,124

A bump for this news man.

Pay Per Click Search
Engine.
war_ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 04:57 PM   #4
spideriux