WebmasterScore enters open-beta! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 12-14-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
Relentless
Relentless should edit this
TheTongue.net

xBucks: 2,131
Lightbulb WebmasterScore enters open-beta!

Hello,

If you are tired of having to post “Spam me with big tits sites” any time you are looking for a new program to promote and wish there was an easier way to find sponsors please take a look at www.WebmasterScore.com

The site will be officially launched in January but it is currently in open-beta and already has 26 published program reviews that can be searched in a variety of ways. Each review is carefully created, verified for its accuracy and then the program owners are asked to certify them as well. When you lookup a program on WebmasterScore you can be sure that the review is honest, the information is accurate and because each review has its own “certified date” you can see when the program owner actually looked at it and agreed it was entirely correct.

While site review scores are always somewhat subjective, the vast majority of the information provided is entirely objective. Things like what fees a program charges to process your payments, what name they use on their payout checks, what they pay per signup, what promo materials they offer and more. You can become a member for FREE and as a member you can save your search criteria to be reused in future searches, the system will also email you a notifier [ONLY if you request one] any time a new program is added that meets your search criteria.

Put simply, www.WebmasterScore.com is designed to make everyone more money by helping webmasters with traffic find sponsors with the kind of content and business model best designed to help them monetize it. There is no best or worst program, but there is a best for you program and WebmasterScore aims to help you find it as quickly and easily as possible.

Any and all feedback about the site is welcome. It will undergo some additional changes prior to launch and I want it to be a tool that YOU will use, so let me know what else I can add to it that will make it more useful to you.

Thanks,

Relentless
ICQ# 266 942 896
Old 12-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
ScreaM
ScreaM is FB's sex slave
Mama's Boy

xBucks: 2,751

Hey that's pretty interesting. Will check it out.
ScreaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 318,617
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Congratulations on the official beta launch, Relentless.
Looks like a lot of hard work went into this one. I'm happy XNations is a part of it from the very beginning.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #4
Relentless
Relentless should edit this
TheTongue.net

xBucks: 2,131

Thanks to some quality feedback from webmasters testing out the system, you can now do a search and then put up to five programs from your results into head-to-head mode where their stats all show nice and neat side by side

Please keep the feedback coming!
Old 12-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 64,185
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Looks good!

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote