Old 11-08-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
Bigsister
Bigsister is PR Bot
online sales

xBucks: 18,441
Send a message via ICQ to Bigsister Send a message via Yahoo to Bigsister
Default Video content licenses

Hi,

We produce hours of Web Video and DVD content a day, and are also able to deliver raw *.DV content. It's made in Europe and the actors are from Europe as well.

What interests me at the time are the licenses, licenses out right or a license for each need. I am not sure if I understand this clear. The way I understand it:

- A license out right: to license all our content to one distributor, who has then exclusivity for a market or region let's say time limited, noone can sell or reproduce the content we deliver without the distributor's will.

- A license for each need: to license one particular product (aka DVD movie) to the distributor, who then resells it to his retailers. You can choose a different distributor for a different product next time.

- What in case you deliver the raw digital content? I suppose most of the manufacturers/distributors will then intend on regarding this "their" product.

Best Regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg house.jpg (12.1 KB, 184 views)
Convert your German and Eastern / Central European traffic with imaXcash ! Bank on established high converting localized dating offers for countries such as Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Croatia or Bosnia and Herzegovina! Now also with offers for Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Italy, France, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and South Africa!
Bigsister is online now   Reply With Quote