Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 08-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
Sarah_MaxCash
Sarah_MaxCash should edit this
maximize your profits

xBucks: 12,475
Send a message via ICQ to Sarah_MaxCash
Default Making money with 'one page wonders'

As you may know, Max Cash has recently launched a ton of new hosted galleries and each of those galleries comes with two hosted thumbnails. One of those is a 88x88 and is a great size for those running tgps and the other is a bigger 320x240 size. I have had a good number of people contact me and ask me for ideas of how to use those thumbs to get signups in ways other than just pushing galleries.

At Max Cash we don't mind if you use the hosted thumbs on their own without linking to the galleries as long as you are using them to promote our sites. So, I thought I would take some time and put together some ideas to help show people some ways they may not have considered to use the hosted thumbs to get traffic and signups.

The first one is one that I am sure many of you have heard of but there may also be some folks that haven't. I call them one page wonders - I think I got that name ages ago from another board.

Anyway, the idea is that you create a single page, pretty basic, that is designed to get traffic on a specific search term. This isn't fast traffic but as time goes on it is very good search engine traffic.

I will start off by showing an example. This is just a very basic page I put up. So, you will no doubt be able to make it look a lot prettier and to make the word density a ton better, etc. It is just up as an example.

The example - http://www.emailerotica.com/images/sample/milfls.html

Steps to making a one page wonder:

#1 Find a site you want to promote (obviously I would love it to be a Max Cash site)

#2 Look through the hosted thumbs available for that site and think of the broad keywords that could go with them. So, for my example, I decided to go with Willing Wives, which is an MILF site, and I saw this big hosted thumb featuring lesbian sex and decided that my broad search term would be 'milf lesbian'.

#3 Go to your favorite keyword suggestion tool and put in your broad term. So, I put in 'milf lesbian' (without the quotes). Then look at the terms it comes back with. When I did this the term MILF Lesbian Sex had a good number behind it. When doing this I try to go for the terms that have a good number of people looking for them, are fairly specific but aren't overly high on the list. I want a term people are looking for but that not that many webmasters are going after.

#4 Put together a simple page that is mostly text based and make that text keyword rich without being too spammy. How you design the page is up to you but I like to put a big picture at the top (here I am using the hosted thumb we offer at Max Cash), link that picture to the site tour, and then write a little story as if I am talking to a surfer. By writing the story it allows my brain to flow more freely with keyword text and to hopefully get the surfer horny and the search engines interested. Then, I top off the page just with a big text link that essentially says 'click here to join' but in more creative words. As I said, design the page to look as good as you want but focus on text and the one or two pics and link those pics! This is your page so you don't have to follow tgp rules or be nice and cuddly to your surfer.

#5 Now, link to that site on your sites in the ways you would usually link a site to get search engine traffic. I like to put a small table at the bottom of my one page wonders that link to some other one page wonders using their search terms as the text link. I just try to make sure that the pages I link to don't also have links to those exact same pages on them..mix it up. I also like to put links to my one page wonders amongst my sidebar links on my blogs.

#6 Rinse, repeat. As with so many types of sites, the more you have the more chance to have to get hits and therefore signups. Go after a different term each time.

Again, this isn't super fast traffic. It will take time to build but if you have a bunch of them out there it will eventually build up to a nice flow of search engine traffic. Even better than just being search engine traffic, it will be filtered which is great traffic for any of us to have.

I hope this helps a few folks and hey, if it does why not sign up to Max Cash and grab those hosted thumbs and get building and earning

$35 per FREE and PAID Trial Memberships at MaxCash.com

If you need any help or have any questions contact me at sarah@maxcash.com or on icq at 232834291
Sarah_MaxCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
Casa Nova
Casa Nova should edit this
The Sex Appeal

xBucks: 19,688
Send a message via ICQ to Casa Nova Send a message via MSN to Casa Nova

Great Informative Thread, Goodjob Sarah.

Casa Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:21 PM   #3
Sarah_MaxCash
Sarah_MaxCash should edit this
maximize your profits

xBucks: 12,475
Send a message via ICQ to Sarah_MaxCash

thanks Now get building! They take so little time I could have done one and had it up in the time it took me to write my post

$35 per FREE and PAID Trial Memberships at MaxCash.com

If you need any help or have any questions contact me at sarah@maxcash.com or on icq at 232834291
Sarah_MaxCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #4
keithwoo
keithwoo should edit this

xBucks: 20

Good post. I am sure alot of people will like it.
keithwoo is offline   Reply With Quote