Bad day for me! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2006, 07:07 AM   #1
xxxmalouxxx
xxxmalouxxx should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]
Default Bad day for me!

So, I am at home watching TV when the mailman arrived and gave me this claim stub... He said I should check it out soon cuz tomorrow is Saturday (here, local time). Also, he warned me that possibly the package got caught by a fire which happened yesterday. Damn, I quickly prepared myself so by then I can have the chance to check it in the post office on my way to work. Unfortunately, the appliance store was burned down and next to it is the post office. I approached a table where staffs are there.. getting inquiries and all that. They informed me that my SP (small package got burned down) I felt really bad to know this.. But then I asked them if there is a possibility for me to get the name of the sender and what type of package was it... if it's small envelope or anything.. I went straight to the officer in charge and she said that there is no way they can verify that.

That sucks!.. Is there some way to get them liable for the loss? I mean, there should be. I am thinking , what if it really didn't get caught in the fire and those silly suckers thought it was a good opportunity to keep all these valuables for their own personal interest? LOL.. I am thinking alot.. because it really sucks for me.. oh well.. by the looks of the office this morning.. I guess there's no way the packages are saved...

I really feel bad...

Last edited by xxxmalouxxx; 01-20-2006 at 07:13 AM.