Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2003, 01:53 AM   #1
Fullcontactfighter
Fullcontactfighter should edit this

xBucks: 713
Send a message via ICQ to Fullcontactfighter
Default In Memoery of my Father

On Thursday, January, 16th, 2003, my father has passed away peacefully in his bed. He was surrounded by his loved one's as he exited this world.

I guess my dad is a unsung hero (or maybe all of us are in some sense). My father was a humble man who would rather starve himself in order to feed someone else. He was the type of man who would have tea with his enemy to work things out. As hard as he worked, he never wanted recognition or any praise for what he did. I didn't learn this until my father got ill, but he worked next to some of the great, Vidal Sasson, the President of the Hudson Bay Company, just to name a few. He was a good man of business, just because he was honest. He always wanted me to work for myself and start a business, that until i told him that i wish to sell adult DVD's, he started wondering!...but he was always proud of me.

It's odd, i know im suppose to be a guy but even i find it hard not to cry and feel loss as i write this. My father was a great man who loved his children very much. Sometimes i dont find it fair, why does God choose to take the good?, why was my dad to suffer?. It's like my dad only did good and received pain as his reward. It's hard to think about but i know that my father was well respected.

I guess it's time for me to "grow up", be a man and carry the load. At my age of 22 years, i have a mortage to pay for, 2 cars that i must maintain plus loads of bills. I would be lying to say that im not scared. What gives me strength is the advice i recall my father giving me. He told me that "You have 2 arms, 2 legs and 1 brain, just as everyone else, and you have the capabilty to do anything you want as long as you work hard, you can achieve anything". I know i will make him proud.

I love my dad very much, and miss him grately. I would give the world just to hear him say "Good morning" to me again, or do anything to feel him slap me across my head or pat me on my back. Most of all, i miss his wisdom that he use to bestow upon me.

My father's ashes were scattered at Niagra Falls, now he is one with the Earth.

I know that he is watching over me and my family. I hope he is looking over my shoulder right now, if so, i have this to say:

I love you dad and i miss you very much
Fullcontactfighter is offline   Reply With Quote