I'm a Mom! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2004, 02:01 AM   #1
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,137
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky
Default I'm a Mom!

Within about 30 minutes of coming home tonight, I'm the new mommy of an approximately 8 week old kitten.

She was abandoned by a family that moved out and they left the kitten as a surprise house warming gift for the new tenants. The kitten was alone for a few days. She had food and water, but was all alone.

I'm not sure of the whole story of how some of the neighborhood kids rescued this kitten, but it was clear to the parents that this kitten was indeed abandoned. New tenants have not yet moved in.

The kitten then ended up with my downstairs neighbor who is also an animal lover. Her cat doesn't think much of this kitten and she needs to set limits or her kids will bring home all kinds of animals. She agreed to take the kitten for a day or so until she can take it to a pet shop or some pet adoption place.

Well needless to say, I'm a sucker for animals. After holding this kitten, I was hooked.

Her name is Angelie and thankfully, she knows what a litter box is and what it is used for. LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angelie2.jpg (25.5 KB, 251 views)
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote