SUNNY LEONE live and in your face. This is going to ROCK!! A must read thread.... - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2004, 01:55 PM   #1
Dwreck
Dwreck should edit this
WebcamCash made me Rich!

xBucks: 5,939
Send a message via ICQ to Dwreck Send a message via AIM to Dwreck Send a message via Yahoo to Dwreck
Default SUNNY LEONE live and in your face. This is going to ROCK!! A must read thread....

Xnations, you asked for it Webcamcash.com made it happen. Sunny Leone the hottest thing since the explosion of karaoke machines is LIVE and in your face for a one time cam show she is and ready to make you some money. We have been planning this show for months and are very excited to see it go down. I have met Sunny many times and she is the most outgoing and sweetest thing you will ever set you eyes on. Read the official press release here

Sunny Leone Penthouse Pet of the Year 2003, will be performing live on October 1st, at 10pm EST. If somehow you don't know who she is, go check out her site right now, and you'll see why she's one of the top adult models.
Sunny will be chatting and playing on cam for 2 hours so everyone will have plenty of time to get personal with this gorgeous Penthouse Pet. She is not only one of the hottest models in the industry, but she also has one of the most colorful personalities and knows how to entertain. Her experience and enthusiasm in front of the camera will really show through in a live cam show where surfers will get to see everything she has to offer.

This feature show fits nicely as an added bonus in a members area, a special promotion, email campaign, or as another great way to convert on a free site, TGP, or wherever your traffic originates. You can't go wrong with names like Sunny Leone and Spread4U. This show almost sells itself, so start promoting today!

Grab a banner and check out her promo materials and link to the official info page

For more information contact me NOW!!!
Click on my sig or
Icq me 165 976-549
Email me at derek@webcamcash.com
Phone me even 416-977-9734 EXt 228

ICQ 165-976-549
Dwreck is offline   Reply With Quote