Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2002, 03:16 PM   #1
PimpSticky
PimpSticky should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 125
Send a message via ICQ to PimpSticky
Question People ask me to post

Often times i wonder why there are so many bulletin boards and news letters and resources and messaging services and other ways to communicate with adult webmasters

and then suddenly i realize i am an internet hermit

I get online and i stay in my own little domain tinker with my projects and then go out and try to find something real world to do

People often ask me to come and post here and there and i say sure i will but never do. So evil chris asked me to post and i thought sure i guess i can post. Honeslty though i will probably never check the thread again much less check my spelling.

I dont want to be a party pooper and i certainly dont think i am (certainly my sense of self importance isnt so over developed that i think if i dont bother to post on boards the universe will come to a close)

So what is there to talk about i mean i dont want to read you other webmasters threads, shit i have 50 magazines that i havent read yet and about 30 books. Why do i even buy this crap i mean when do i have the time?

I know i should make the time but for fuck sakes im busy god damnit! You dont understand ? Hmmmm ok thats cool i mean whatever its all good. Anyway i have to go file some papers pay some bills and contemplate my next tax shelter.

Peace love and Stickyness . . . .
PimpSticky is offline   Reply With Quote