Attention all Montrealers and Torontonians! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2005, 01:22 PM   #1
murman_24
murman_24 should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 315
Default Attention all Montrealers and Torontonians!

Hi everyone,

This is Murray from Galafilm Productions, the people behind the documentary series "Webdreams" featuring Dugmor, Malezia, Katrina, 2much.net, and Dave Angelo. You might remember us as the camera crew following these guys around last summer, especially at the webmaster gatherings.

This is to inform you all that we are now into the development stage for season two! That's right, the Showcase network has been ecstatic with the success of the show so far so it is now time to find a new set of Montrealers to take part in this project. We are also expanding our search to include our cousins to the east in Toronto.

We are looking for any and all people involved in the industry in these two cities who have a story to tell. For those of you who have seen the initial episodes on Showcase (Fridays, 10:00pm) you know what the show is all about. It is a fly on the wall look at the lives of people involved in this often mis-understood industry.

I would love to discuss this project further with anyone who might be interested or even just curious. There is no set criterium for who we would like to shoot with, just that they be open, interesting, and not be too scared of the camera!

Please feel free to contact me at anytime and I'd be happy to answer any questions or to arrange a meeting. Hit me up on ICQ: 331601488.

Cheers,
Murray
Galafilm Productions
murman_24 is offline   Reply With Quote