Old 04-17-2004, 09:44 AM   #31
LindaMight
LindaMight should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 469
Send a message via AIM to LindaMight
Talking Thanks so much!

Mark:

Thank you so much for your support, help and encouragement. I really had no idea what to do about joining various traffic sites and I am still kind of "out of it" in understanding how they work. I will join some of them just to see what happens. I don't understand though...by joining...what do I provide to them, how much do I pay, and if I don't have to split the sign up fee....what do they get out of it? Maybe I just need to read the info on the sites....but I thought I did and I still didn't know what I was reading....

As far as my listing in google...I did see where I have like 700+ listings with my name in it.....which is all fine and well....but I want to get my name in the "big clit" listings on google and I think I am no where on that chart. And to tell you the truth....no idea how others get the top billing either. The lindamight listing in google is by sheer accident...LOL.

Anyway....I appreciate that you are not tiring of my questions. I've learned so much on the message boards. I wish I had joined them a long time ago.

Back to my frustrating task of...."figuring it all out"...haha

Linda

LindaMight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 10:22 AM   #32
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]
Default Re: Thanks so much!

Linda, I dont want to sound forceful as I will put it this way.

The two sites I refered to in my last reply was for too different reasons.

1) gallerytrafficservice, you best contact them via icq or email.
They offer a paid listing as it is very clearly marked out.

2) triplexcash, Chris was being helpful to show you some tools webmaster demand. If you can not see what he was trying to show you

For information you can learn "how to be a sponsor!"
http://www.cozyfrog.com/guides/money...imeSponsor.asp

Linda, you have heard of Avon and or Tupperware right?

----------------------------------
Sorry in advance Xnations for posting a outsite url to another webmaster resource
----------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by LindaMight
Mark:

Thank you so much for your support, help and encouragement. I really had no idea what to do about joining various traffic sites and I am still kind of "out of it" in understanding how they work. I will join some of them just to see what happens. I don't understand though...by joining...what do I provide to them, how much do I pay, and if I don't have to split the sign up fee....what do they get out of it? Maybe I just need to read the info on the sites....but I thought I did and I still didn't know what I was reading....

As far as my listing in google...I did see where I have like 700+ listings with my name in it.....which is all fine and well....but I want to get my name in the "big clit" listings on google and I think I am no where on that chart. And to tell you the truth....no idea how others get the top billing either. The lindamight listing in google is by sheer accident...LOL.

Anyway....I appreciate that you are not tiring of my questions. I've learned so much on the message boards. I wish I had joined them a long time ago.

Back to my frustrating task of...."figuring it all out"...haha

Linda