Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 12-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
cthulhu_waves
cthulhu_waves should edit this
The Ass Kicker Bitch

xBucks: 14,663
Send a message via Skype™ to cthulhu_waves
Default Cristiana Scolaro to Manage Sales, Biz Dev for DatingFactory

LONDON — Dating Factory, a leading white-label dating provider, has announced that Cristiana Scolaro will be the newest manager of sales and business development for its European market.

"I'm proud to be joining the Dating Factory team and to be a part of an innovative company who has an incredible reputation for leadership in the dating industry," Scolaro said. " I look forward to using my past experience and success to drive growth in Dating Factory's Spanish and French markets."

Prior to her appointment at Dating Factory, Scolaro worked as European sales manager for the third-party internet payment service provider, Epoch. She is fluent in four languages, making her an incredible asset in the European market, said Moreno Aguiari, vice president of sales for Dating Factory.

"Cristiana Scolaro was my first choice to manage sales in our Spanish and French markets," Aguiari said. "I have worked with her in the past and she has demonstrated solid sales skills, is very detail-oriented and has a great personality that will fit perfectly with our team."
cthulhu_waves is offline   Reply With Quote