New Cams and Dating Tools: Our Best Buttons Yet! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 08-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Elli
Elli should edit this

xBucks: 17,531
Send a message via ICQ to Elli Send a message via Yahoo to Elli
Talking New Cams and Dating Tools: Our Best Buttons Yet!

New Cams and Dating Tools: Our Best Buttons Yet!

New Cams Tool: Our Best Buttons Yet!

Cams.com Presents Niche Promo Tool: Button Banners

Our programmers at Cams.com came up with a brand new style of banner: buttons! Ok, so maybe buttons aren't as new an idea as, say, the wheel, but these are NICHE buttons! They very quickly became our best converting banners, bar NONE!

For more info on making money with Cams.com, click here!

Do you have "regular" non-niche traffic? Want to see if they are actually into niches? Well, give them these buttons to click on! They come in various sizes to suit your website and campaigns. Here are some examples:

How Do I Use It?

These buttons are in i-frames and are very easy to implement in just a few minutes! To access the options, sign into the Cams.com Affiliate area.

If you don't have an affiliate account with us yet, click here to get started! If you already have an account with AdultFriendFinder, Penthouse, or any of our other internet programs, then you can use that account to promote Cams.com, too! Log into any of our affiliate areas, then in the top menu bar, click "Other Sites to Promote." On the next page you'll find a master list of all our properties. click on "Start Promoting!" under Cams.com and you're ready to go!

Once inside the Cams.com affiliate area, click "Promotional Tools" in the top menu bar. Then under "New Banners" scroll halfway down the results and you'll find the big blue buttons.

There are 8 different sizes right now. If you need something slightly different, please contact me or another Cams.com representative and we can usually get something that suits you better.

What's In It For Me?

You'll be happy to hear that Cams.com is extending it's $75 payouts through until the end of September!! That means as soon as your surfer adds his first $20 to his Cams.com account, we'll pay you $75! You can actually earn up to $130 per order, depending on volume. If you prefer longer term payouts, we are still offering our 20% revenue sharing program. For more information on our payouts at Cams.com, click here.

What if I Want to Promote DATING?

Our AdultFriendFinder Instant Messenger look-alike floater ads have now been applied to Alt.com, OutPersonals.com, and GetItOn.com.

How Do I Use These Floater Ads?

These buttons are extremely customisable and easy to install! To access the options, sign into the Alt.com, OutPersonals.com, or GetItOn.com Affiliate area.

If you don't have an affiliate account with us yet, click here to get started!

If you already have an account with AdultFriendFinder, Penthouse, or any of our other internet programs, then you can use that account to promote our other sites, too! Log into any of our affiliate areas, then in the top menu bar, click "Other Sites to Promote." On the next page you'll find a master list of all our properties. click on "Start Promoting!" under any of the three sites listed (or AdultFriendFinder) and you're ready to go!

Once inside the affiliate area, click "Promotional Tools" in the top menu bar.
Then under "HTML Banners" click "Floater Ads."

The following options are available for you to customize:
Frequency capping (in hours)
Delay (in seconds)
Skin (messenger emulation)
Ad size
Looking for (gender, sexual orientation)
Photo Rating
Destination page (search results or other?)
Add a subPID

These banners are doing excellently because they have not been applied to these alternative dating sites until now. Give them a try with your targeted traffic and let us know how it goes!

For more info on making money with ALT.com, click here!

For more info on making money with OutPersonals.com, click here!

For more info on making money with GetItOn.com, click here!

Will We See You in AMSTERDAM?

AdultFriendFinder/Penthouse/Cams.com folks will be at the Webmaster Access show in Amsterdam! So if you have any questions about your account with us or about our program, please come say hello! we'll also be sponsoring something very dear to you -- your toilet paper! So if you ever forget our name, just dash into your hotel room and you'll see us right there. We're never far away!!

If you have any questions, please contact your affiliate manager or you can find Sagi at icq #348950862 or Sean (Irish Pimp) at icq #147498861 or aim salesstreamray, or myself at icq# 8526983 yahoo# streamrayelli.

For more info on making money with Cams.com, click here!

Enjoy the week, everybody! And if you have a spare five minutes, try out our new tools!
Elli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cams, dating, tools, webcams