DVD Content Sellers Step Inside Please ===> - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 01-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
BoardGoerge
BoardGoerge is smiling

xBucks: 45,791
Default DVD Content Sellers Step Inside Please ===>

We are chasing non-exclusive, cheap and cheerful, even older DVD content to licence for use in our feed product.

All straight and gay niches are needed, European content is perfect, but we will take anything at the right price, as if the prices we are able to obtain are reasonable enough, we would ideally like to be adding 1 "new" straight DVD and 1 gay each DAY, so 7 straight and 7 gay per week, 30 of each per month, for 60 new titles per month., 1440 a year.

This would be a long term arrangement.

We would be then looking for monthly supply which we would pay in advance.

So we don't waste any of your time, seriously crappy is fine, definitely price over quality, and we really do not care how many others have it. The $1 bin type titles are perfect for our needs.

Email CuriousToyBoy on lindsay AT icoosoft DOT com or ICQ #293070684, CuriousToyBoy on Skype, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or GMMtoyboy on Yahoo. On the IM's please leave a message and not just add me as we literally get 100's of new addition requests per day, so send a message so you don't get lost in the crush -)

;-)
BoardGoerge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Loruoo82
Loruoo82 should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,780
Unhappy evaluate that cause.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority wow gold, of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so.   We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most wow gold, people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue.   People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who maple story powerleveling, they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause.   I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. maple story powerleveling, Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When maple story powerleveling,it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so.   We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue.   People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause.   I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
DrChango
DrChango is the sales monkey!
Citizen X

xBucks: 6,655

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardGoerge View Post
We are chasing non-exclusive, cheap and cheerful, even older DVD content to licence for use in our feed product.

All straight and gay niches are needed, European content is perfect, but we will take anything at the right price, as if the prices we are able to obtain are reasonable enough, we would ideally like to be adding 1 "new" straight DVD and 1 gay each DAY, so 7 straight and 7 gay per week, 30 of each per month, for 60 new titles per month., 1440 a year.

This would be a long term arrangement.

We would be then looking for monthly supply which we would pay in advance.

So we don't waste any of your time, seriously crappy is fine, definitely price over quality, and we really do not care how many others have it. The $1 bin type titles are perfect for our needs.

Email CuriousToyBoy on lindsay AT icoosoft DOT com or ICQ #293070684, CuriousToyBoy on Skype, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or GMMtoyboy on Yahoo. On the IM's please leave a message and not just add me as we literally get 100's of new addition requests per day, so send a message so you don't get lost in the crush -)

;-)

Our DVD division might be able to work something out with you. We have quite a backlog of content. I'll pass this along to the sales manager for that department.
DrChango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
BoardGoerge
BoardGoerge is smiling

xBucks: 45,791

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChango View Post
Our DVD division might be able to work something out with you. We have quite a backlog of content. I'll pass this along to the sales manager for that department.
That would be great mate .. looking forward for it
BoardGoerge is offline   Reply With Quote