My Fat Burning Journey: From Hundreds of ICE CREAMS to Fitness Competition Ready! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Visualad
Visualad is massaging his Schram
SeXy TiMe!

xBucks: 36,717
Send a message via ICQ to Visualad
Default My Fat Burning Journey: From Hundreds of ICE CREAMS to Fitness Competition Ready!

So, some of you may have seen my previous threads from the past 2 summers regarding me eating HUNDREDS of icecreams.

From chocolate to strawberry.. From candy filled to fugde packed ones.. And then everything in between. I ate all my favourites and I could not stop.

Some of these icecreams actually had about 15-30 grams of FAT EACH.

Which meant that if I ate 3 of those per day, I could end up with 3 times my daily recommended need for fat.. Just from the icecreams (not counting my food intake).

So, I ended up with (for the first time in my life) a lil fat on my tummy. 95% of those that saw the fat, including ladies I had sexy time with - told me im crazy - but since I never had any fat at all there, any amount was simply too much.

So fast forward to the end of last year - when I decided to go hardcore on it and simply burn it all off.

I did cardio up to 4 times per day. With some days off. And all this while I had my regular weight training aswell.

Took me from september of 2009 to february 2010 to get ultra ripped. I could enter a fitness competition or light weight bodybuilding contest today and probably win.. Almost a lil too shredded.

now, it all would have gone ALOT faster if I would have managed to stay away from all the cakes, cookies and pizza ofcourse. But thats another story! ;-)

I guess the point of this thread is to inform you of what the fuck happened with the icecream fat in the end, aswell as maybe serve as some inspiration if you are thinking about getting in shape for the summer of 2010. ;-)

Perfecto Dollars - Revshare 70% Up To 80% or Pay Per Signup 25$!

Some Websites From Our 30+ Strong Site Portfolio:
Ultimate Smoking | Strapon Teenies | Squirting Teenies | Breast Fucking Babes
+ Alot More HOT Sites! Latest EXCLUSIVE Site: Ultimate Boot Fetish
Visualad is offline   Reply With Quote