Old 04-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
DCMAdee
DCMAdee should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 348
Send a message via ICQ to DCMAdee
Thumbs up Jesse Jane Interview on HolyTaco.com

Surpasses 1 Million Views!!

DIGITAL PLAYGROUND SUPERSTAR, JESSE JANEŽ INTERVIEW WATCHED BY OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE ON HOLYTACO.COM

Jesse Jane Interview Makes "Most Viewed" List

The fun and candid interview is available at
http://www.holytaco.com/2008/04/09/h...ar-jesse-jane/

April 28, 2008 --- VAN NUYS, Calif. --- Digital Playground's superstar contract girl Jesse JaneŽ is most known for her on camera screams, but a recent interview with Holytaco.com, a subsidiary of Break.com, features Jesse screaming away on a rollercoaster. The website features news on the hottest celebrities and riffs on current news and entertainment. Jesse's amusement park interview was posted on April 9, 2008 and was already viewed over a million times at Holytaco.com and Break.com. The fun and candid interview is available at
http://www.holytaco.com/2008/04/09/h...ar-jesse-jane/

The video is among Holytaco.com's ten most watched videos for the month of April. Holytaco.com interviewer Michael Capes asked Jesse what the craziest thing she ever did in a movie was. After checking the appropriate content level for her answer, Jesse responded, "I DP'd two lit candles." Of course she is referring to her famous scene with Janine in Digital Playground's blockbuster film "Pirates".

When asked about her start with Digital Playground, Jesse said, "The day I sent [Digital Playground] a picture, they called me that day', Hey I got a ticket for you to come out to L.A. tomorrow. Let's talk.' So, you know, it was really easy for me. I was really lucky." Samantha Lewis, CEO of Digital Playground, agrees that signing Jesse was easy and a no-brainer for the company. She comments, "Jesse was adamant about settling for nothing less than greatness and we believed her...I just adore Jesse and know that she and all our contract girls at Digital Playground are amazing at selling their personalities and not just their looks."

Michael Capes did an eloquent job of summing up the entire experience when he said, "That was quite a day, and now I'm going to go home and masturbate."

Digital Playground launched the all-American blonde into superstardom with global exposure on hundreds of magazine covers including: FHM, Maxim, Front, Strip Las Vegas and Arena. She has earned leading roles on HBO's "Entourage" and in the feature Baywatch: The Movie, among others. Jesse has also starred in a multitude of music videos from Drowning Pool to Robbie Williams.

Jesse's exuberant love of life and bubbling personality have made her a favorite and frequent radio guest on Howard Stern, Bubba the Love Sponge, and hundreds of Clear Channel stations nationwide. She has been syndicated weekly with football picks on The Adam Carolla Radio Show. Jesse's skills as a personality host on VH1, Much Music and CTV, as well as character roles on shows like "Celebrity Uncensored," "Celebrity Fit Club" and "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" have earned her worldwide recognition.

In 2005, Jesse Jane landed her own show on Playboy TV, "Naughty Amateur Home Videos" and was named host of a second show, "Night Calls." Her dating and sexual experiences earned Jesse the title of entertainment editor for Cheri magazine. She also pens regular columns for Genesis and Buzz magazines. Jesse's superb ability to entertain garnered her the most prestigious honor in the adult business, host of the 2006 AVN Awards show.

All of the exposure Jesse has received in various media outlets has contributed to her success but it was her leading role in Digital Playground's benchmark film, Pirates that made Jesse JaneŽ a household name.

Today you can enjoy Jesse JaneŽ online at www.JesseJane.com and in 2008, look for the lovely Jesse Jane in Digital Playground films "Jesse Jane Kiss Kiss", "Jesse Jane: Lust, Fuck Fantasy", "Jack's Playground: Volume 37", and the highly anticipated "Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge".

About Holytaco.com:
With humorous riffs on the day's breaking news, hottest celebs, entertainment, gear, and more, Holy Taco is a guy's bible--a guyble, if you will--to anything and everything that's interesting to men. For more information, visit www.Holytaco.com

About Break.com:
Break Media is the Internet's premier entertainment community for men. Its wholly owned branded properties (Break.com
Cage Potato
Chickipedia
Holy Taco and Wall Street Fighter ) and the 40-plus site Break Men's Ad Network reach 35 million men worldwide each month. Founded in 1998, Break Media offers advertisers unrivaled opportunities to market directly to a young, male demographic using innovative ad formats that introduce relevant brands to the audience either broadly or on a targeted, integrated basis. For more information, please visit http://www.break.com __________________
*MeOw*
http://nats.digitalplayground.com
http://iGallery.com
DCMAdee is offline   Reply With Quote