Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 06-02-2004, 05:22 PM   #1
AbulletAway
AbulletAway should edit this
I Love Boobies!

xBucks: 1,651
Send a message via ICQ to AbulletAway
Default I Blame Evil Chris!!!

It's his fault!!! I'd be working right now but no, he had to get me over here. So I'm here now people, say hi to me or else I might develope a complex or something

Great board Chris. I look forward to browsing later after I get caught up on some work.
AbulletAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 05:27 PM   #2
webgurl
webgurl should edit this

xBucks: 12,326
Send a message via ICQ to webgurl

AbulletAway hi hi !!!

Welcome
Old 06-02-2004, 06:29 PM   #3
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,207
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

The Evil One succeeds once again!

Welcum to XNations Bullet!
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 10:38 PM   #4
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 317,796
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

I don't recruit many, but when I do.... watch out! LOL

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 12:29 AM   #5
Gruntled
Gruntled is [Too Long]
not actually disgruntled.

xBucks: 2,893
Send a message via ICQ to Gruntled

Welcome aboard!
Old 06-03-2004, 01:46 AM   #6
Feynman
Feynman should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

EC is definitely blame-able!

If it's not for the reason you mentionned, there surely is many other reasons anyone of which will do fine.

Old 06-03-2004, 02:23 AM   #7
sweet7
sweet7 should edit this
Squirrels are admins too!

xBucks: 3,213
Send a message via ICQ to sweet7

Welcome! have you been introduced to the bonk?
<embed src="http://banners.videosz.com/webmasters/flash/120x60-1.swf" quality=high WIDTH="120" HEIGHT="60" menu="false" FlashVars="link=http%3A%2F%2Fwebmasters.videosz.co m%2Findex.php%3Fwebmaster_id%3D81"></embed>
sweet7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 02:37 AM   #8
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]
Default Re: I Blame Evil Chris!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AbulletAway
It's his fault!!! I'd be working right now but no, he had to get me over here. So I'm here now people, say hi to me or else I might develope a complex or something

Great board Chris. I look forward to browsing later after I get caught up on some work.

Hi, welcome to xnations, when searching and doing cool stuff like looking around, be sure to pull open any part that you might like to add too or you have your own opinion towards.

Seeing that you already know Chris and I gather other fine people here, could you please share with the rest of us whom of which is having the pleasure of meeting you here now for the first time a little background on what your into and perhapes a story on how you got into this business.

BTW have a great day.
Old 06-03-2004, 03:17 AM   #9
AbulletAway
I Love Boobies!

Default Re: Re: I Blame Evil Chris!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by monaro
Hi, welcome to xnations, when searching and doing cool stuff like looking around, be sure to pull open any part that you might like to add too or you have your own opinion towards.

Seeing that you already know Chris and I gather other fine people here, could you please share with the rest of us whom of which is having the pleasure of meeting you here now for the first time a little background on what your into and perhapes a story on how you got into this business.

BTW have a great day.

I got in to the biz way too late, it was 2000 I think? I had been surfing for years and one of my online friends decided to get in to the biz. This was in 98. With in a matter of months he was making good money. I put off getting in to it for a long time and then finally decided to jump in to it by creating a site for an AVS. That pretty much sucked. I met all these people with that AVS that were making money and it seemed no matter what I did, I couldn't make a dime. I thought opening another AVS with another service was the way to go. The same results, failure.

I learned way too late that the being good and honest to surfers doesn't mean you will make money. It's about who you know. I started visiting some forums for the first time a couple of years ago and since then I have met so many good people and many of them in person at the Vegas conventions.

Now I still run those two AVS sites, and a small mgp but my baby is www.rantlets.com I started that a few months ago. I write erotic stories and love doing that. I'm also working on another project that hasn't been announced yet and spend most of my time either writing, making galleries or ranting on boards and making fun of stupid people. I'm also a mod on Medium Pimpin’s board and thanks to them I will be attending the Internext show in Florida this summer so all the people I have offended with my rants can complain to my face.

Other than that, I like long walks on the beach and I like to snuggle. My turn on's are women who go down on me and... Who am I kidding that's my only turn on. My turn off's are women who don't.
Old 06-03-2004, 03:24 AM   #10
Visualad
Visualad is massaging his Schram
SeXy TiMe!

xBucks: 37,028
Send a message via ICQ to Visualad

Welcome to the Nation!

Perfecto Dollars - Revshare 70% Up To 80% or Pay Per Signup 25$!

Some Websites From Our 30+ Strong Site Portfolio:
Ultimate Smoking | Strapon Teenies | Squirting Teenies | Breast Fucking Babes
+ Alot More HOT Sites! Latest EXCLUSIVE Site: Ultimate Boot Fetish
Visualad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 10:01 AM   #11
Gruntled
Gruntled is [Too Long]
not actually disgruntled.

xBucks: 2,893
Send a message via ICQ to Gruntled

So, are you saying that you had trouble converting until you started to network, or that you had trouble generating traffic until you started to network?

The AVS sites are doing well for you now?
Old 06-03-2004, 02:11 PM   #12
AbulletAway
I Love Boobies!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gruntled
So, are you saying that you had trouble converting until you started to network, or that you had trouble generating traffic until you started to network?

The AVS sites are doing well for you now?

I just don't promote them any more. I'd like to but I just don't have time, too many good sponsors out there. I would have to say that networking is the key. I bought the domain abulletaway.com a while ago and I was amazed at how much more I got listed just on name recognition. I certainly appreciate it but my gallery design didn't change. It was just a matter of webmasters seeing the name and listing me because of it. Had it not been for forums and conventions, "Networking" I wouldn't be getting listed anywhere. I would have never met my friends at Medium Pimpin, I would have never had a reason to talk to people like Evil Chris and so on.

Not to mention all the webmasters who have helped me, hooked me up with partner accounts and so on. Unless you have a ton of money to throw in to paid listings or traffic I just don't see how anyone can make it without friends. It's all about who ya know. I don't think that's a bad thing but for me it makes it difficult because I hate people lol
Old 06-03-2004, 03:22 PM   #13
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 317,796
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Yes if there is one thing that is certain, it's that networking in this business is important. Whether it be live, in person at conventions or on various webmaster boards, it's always good to have friends and contacts in this biz!

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 04:41 PM   #14
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,207
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky
Default Re: Re: Re: I Blame Evil Chris!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AbulletAway
Other than that, I like long walks on the beach and I like to snuggle. My turn on's are women who go down on me and... Who am I kidding that's my only turn on. My turn off's are women who don't.
LOL! Not fussy are you?

Some of us rather enjoy a few of your rants here and there...
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote