What's your Native American Sign... - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 02-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Crak_JMan
Crak_JMan is beautiful

xBucks: 14,160
Send a message via ICQ to Crak_JMan Send a message via Yahoo to Crak_JMan
Default What's your Native American Sign...

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/nativ...l-symbols.html

I'm an Owl: Nov 23 – Dec 21
Changeable and mutable as the wind, the Owl is a tough one to pin down. Warm, natural, with an easy-going nature, the Owl is friend to the world. The bearer of this Native American animal symbol is notorious for engaging in life at full speed, and whole-hearted loves adventure. This can be to his/her detriment as the Owl can be reckless, careless, and thoughtless. Owls make great artists, teachers, and conservationists. However, due to his/her adaptability and versatility – the Owl would likely excel in any occupation. In a supportive, nurturing environment the Owl is sensitive, enthusiastic, and an attentive listener. Left to his/her own devices, the Owl can be excessive, overindulgent, bitter, and belligerent.

jman@crakcash.com - ICQ: 124588240 - skype: crak_jman
Crak_JMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 307,883
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

I'm an Owl too.

Is this kinda like astrology? I have never heard of it applied to Native Americans like that.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #3
aimeesweet
aimeesweet is My dream girl...

xBucks: 667
Send a message via ICQ to aimeesweet Send a message via AIM to aimeesweet

My hubby is an owl too... no wonder I like you guys

I am a Beaver: Apr 20 – May 20

Take charge, adapt, overcome – this is the Beaver motto. Mostly business, the Beaver is gets the job at hand done with maximum efficiency and aplomb. Strategic, and cunning the Beaver is a force to be reckoned with in matters of business and combat. One might also think twice about engaging the Beaver in a match of wits – as his/her mental acuity is razor sharp. The Beaver has everything going for him/her – however tendencies toward "my way or the highway" get them in trouble. Yes, they are usually right, but the bearer of this Native American animal symbol may need to work on tact. In a nurturing environment the Beaver can be compassionate, generous, helpful, and loyal. Left to his/her own devices the Beaver can be nervous, cowardly, possessive, arrogant, and over-demanding.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 240,359
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Crow/Raven: Sep 22 – Oct 22

Highly enthusiastic, and a natural entrepreneur, the Crow is quite a charmer. But he/she doesn't have to work at being charming – it comes easily. Everyone recognizes the Crow's easy energy, and everyone turns to the Crow for his/her ideas and opinions. This is because the Crow is both idealistic and diplomatic and is quite ingenious. In nurturing environments this Native American animal symbol is easy-going, can be romantic, and soft-spoken. Further, the crow can be quite patient, and intuitive in relationships. Left to his/her own devices, the Crow can be demanding, inconsistent, vindictive, and abrasive.

Interesting...Thanks Jman!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 31,167
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

I'm an Owl too.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
Rania
Rania is horny
Trouble

xBucks: 3,140
Send a message via ICQ to Rania Send a message via AIM to Rania

Otter: Jan 20 - Feb 18
A little quirky, and unorthodox, the Otter is a hard one to figure sometimes. Perceived as unconventional, the Otter methods aren't the first ones chosen to get the job done. This is a big mistake on the part of others – because although unconventional, the Otter's methods are usually quite effective. Yes, the Otter has unusual way of looking at things, but he/she is equipped with a brilliant imagination and intelligence, allowing him/her an edge over every one else. Often very perceptive and intuitive, the Otter makes a very good friend, and can be very attentive. In a nurturing environment the Otter is sensitive, sympathetic, courageous, and honest. Left to his/her own devices, the Otter can be unscrupulous, lewd, rebellious, and isolated.

Get the most from the traffic your site is generating by earning up to $197 for each sale.
Rania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
Belinda
Belinda should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,129

Goose: Dec 22 – Jan 19
If you want something done – give it to the Goose. Persevering, dogged, and ambitious to a fault, the Goose sets goals for accomplishment, and always obtains them. The goose is determined to succeed at all cost – not for the approval of other – but those with this Native American animal symbol competes with his/her own internal foe. Driven is the watchword for the Goose's dominating personality trait – which makes them excellent in business and competitive sports. When tempered with supportive, nurturing family and friends, the Goose excels in all things he/she attempts. In a loving environment the Goose can be very passionate, humorous, gregarious, and even sensual. However, lead to his/her own devises, the Goose may fall into obsessive or addictive behaviors that will inevitably be his/her demise.
Belinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 47,058
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

Falcon: Mar 21 – Apr 19
A natural born leader, the Falcon can always be looked upon for clear judgment in sticky situations. Furthermore, the characteristics for this Native American animal symbol never wastes time, rather he/she strikes while the iron is hot, and takes action in what must be done. Ever persistent, and always taking the initiative, the Falcon is a gem of a personality to have for projects or team sports. The Falcon can be a little on the conceited side – but he/she is usually right in his/her opinions – so a little arrogance is understood. In a supportive environmental the Falcon "soars" in his/her ability to maintain passion and fire in relationships, and always remaining compassionate. Left to his/her own devices, the Falcon can be vain, rude, intolerant, impatient, and over-sensitive.

Hm.. interesting.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote