Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 05-05-2003, 12:25 AM   #1
icemandesigns
icemandesigns should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 221
Send a message via ICQ to icemandesigns
Default Custom programs to mirror your sites and create galleries

Are you tired of creating all the neccessary pages for each AVS system? Well this could be fully automated for you, saving you a lot of time! I've created a program to create the neccessary pages to mirror my sites across multiple avs's, create the member and gallery pages, and thumbs it also inserts banners and links into the allowed pages eg tour, member or gallery pages abiding by each avs's rules. Of course this program is specific to my needs and yours will be specific to yours all you have to do is tell me the details of your setup eg folder structure etc.
There are many gallery creators out there already but maybe it doesn't do everything you want, well with your own custom program it can be done.
All you have to do is your design and then provide the program with a few details and all the pages are setup ready for submission to your avs's and linklists! This can be done for you in php or java just take your pick, email me at icemandesigns@hotmail.com or icq 20373524 for further details and/or a price quote. This will save you heaps of time! And you can pump out the sites at a phenominal rate thus increasing your sales and sponser sales. Trust me you save an enormous amount of time!