I can do Affiliate Mgmt/Copywriting/Articles/Blog Entries/SEO/Link Building/Branding - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 05-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Squidney
Squidney should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,880
Default I can do Affiliate Mgmt/Copywriting/Articles/Blog Entries/SEO/Link Building/Branding

For the serious professional or established business needing assistance with Copywriting/Marketing or Management Services -I can help you with your Copywriting/Article Writing/Blog Entries/SEO/Link Building/Branding/Affiliate Management and other Webmastering projects to help get your shit done!

Do you need:

- Someone to Write Descriptions, Articles, Blog Entries or other copywriting?

- An experienced SEO network builder to do extensive keyword research, build a keyphrase list which is of value to the search engines to see REAL relevancy to your site and provide competition analysis?

- Heavy SEO copywriting that the SE's will recognize as quality content?

- Someone to provide link building with strong-relevant anchors that will increase page relevancy of your site?

- Someone to Brand your sites via social media (YouTube, Twitter, etc)

- Branding via Reputation Management (A representative for Forums, Press Releases, Webmaster Resource Submissions, etc)

- An Experienced Affiliate Manager to provide Affiliate Support (Be available, Be quick and actually help in ways that help generate sales for the program) and Affiliate Recruiting? (Recruit new affiliates by proactive one on one contacting, etc.) this would also include affiliate newsletter management, if needed, and can Manage a design team (yours or mine) for Promotional Graphics & Tools (I am very experienced in working with the management of getting critical tools delivered to affiliates such as Free Hosted Galleries, Hosted Free Sites, Embedded Videos, Banners, Page Ads, Page Peels, and custom request so they can better promote)

- A full-time marketing coordinator / internal traffic manager?

- Someone experienced with Niche and Mainstream Markets?

- Content management including Paysite updates, Content processing, etc?

Let me be your go-to girl for getting this shit done!

My name is Sydney and I am seeking Full-Time or P/T ON-GOING remote work with a company in any of these capacities and have a lot of experience and references since starting in the industry back in '97.

In my 12+ years in the adult industry I have experienced working many niches and am very capable of handling all of these tasks and have well-known references, and very familiar with devising keyphrase lists, with organic SEO (my forte), can do blogging, copywriting/proof, affiliate management (7 YEARS SENIOR AFFILIATE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE at Nichegreen.com and I also constructed the member sides for the paysites and did member management, content updates and newsletters to affiliates), internal traffic mgmt for some other clients including conceptual backlinking, social media, along with branding, 6 YEARS DEVELOPING ADULT/MAINSTREAM NETWORKS, OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING COPY/STORY WRITERS, REVIEW TEAMS AND WEB DESIGNERS, and additionally I am also quite well-versed in coordination of design or illustration work, content management/processing.

I am happy to send you samples of anything, and references and my full resume as well.

If you have been thinking about hiring someone F/T or P/T to help offload some of your daily tasks or to help improve your program, please consider ME!

► Honest, Ethical, Diligent and Smart-working.

► Self-directed, can work individually without supervision or in a team environment.

► Proactive and Self-sufficient research skills.

► Proven team building and leadership experience.

► Strong connections with high-end graphic designers, illustrators and toonists.

► Strong understanding of niche markets.

► Native English-speaking U.S. Resident available to you via IM's, email, voice and text.

► 12+ years of valuable hands-on experience with and exposure to the practical aspects of adult industry-relevant issues and challenges.

► Hard-working and Ready to take on your projects!

Please only serious inquiries, I can offer competitive, Economy-friendly Rates for a FT or PT position, however I need dependable long-term income from a company that will consider me a critical part of the team.

This post may be forwarded to interested parties.

CONTACT ME ASAP WITH YOUR PROJECT PROPOSAL, I can help!

Please PM me to setup interview, I am available to answer questions anytime and will consider all reasonable offers for LONG-TERM hire or contract work.

Thank you very much for reading my post!

Syd
Squidney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copywriting, manager, seo, worker, writer