*****Winners of the Tenth Annual Pussycash NFL Football Pickem Pool for webmasters - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 02-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #1
cdsmith
cdsmith is washing his emu
meow

xBucks: 26,576
Send a message via ICQ to cdsmith
Cool *****Winners of the Tenth Annual Pussycash NFL Football Pickem Pool for webmasters

Patriots and Seahawks delivered. New England erased a 10-point deficit entering the fourth quarter to rally and beat Seattle 28-24 to win Super Bowl XLIX (49) (by the way the NFL is going to dump the roman numerals next year and just go with 50). Tom Brady threw four touchdowns, including one with just over two minutes left in the fourth. Russell Wilson threw an interception late in the game to secure the Pats' victory. Brady was named MVP for the third time in his career. That ties him with Joe Montana.

I can't decide whether to title this year's superbowl as "right down to the wire" or "that was the worse play call in the history of play calls." Whichever it was that game was an incredible capper to one of the most contraversial years in NFL history.

The pool however was as usual all about fun, and with extra prizes on the line for this marking our tenth year it was more fun than ever. So I'll get to it...

First, the winner of the first-ever SUPERBOWL PRIZE --- To qualify for this prize you needed to enter picks for every week of the entire season. You may have missed a game here or there, but as long as you made picks each week for every week including playoff weeks you're eligible for this. The person whose name appears at the top of the list for the Superbowl pick wins, and the prize of of $100 goes to the first player closest to the top who made all of their weekly picks.
And that player is:

Falcao!
YOU WIN the $100 Superbowl Pickem' prize.

The WORST PICKER prize, again our first-ever, was a very tight race. This is the player who made ALL of their picks for the entire season including early games and playoff games and still managed to score the lowest score of anyone else who did the same. I am both sad and oddly happy to say that person is myself. I pride myself on my picks knowledge, however this was one of the most abysmal years for picks I've ever had. BUT... since I am playing for fun this year I will defer the prize to the next qualifier.
That person is:

sicone!
YOU WIN the $200 Worst Picker prize.

Now on to the grand prizes. Like the Superbowl this came right down to the wire as well.

((drumroll))

And ultimately these three individuals listed below

((more drumroll))

won the PussyCash pool's top prize honors in the longest running football pool in the adult industry...

First off, congratulations to our 3rd place overall finisher and winner of the
3rd place prize of $250 CASH:
zoltic

Our SECOND PLACE overall finisher and winner of the
2nd place prize of $500 CASH:
TheRamster

And the GRAND PRIZE in the PussyCash 8th Annual NFL Pickem Pool is ---
HC-Majick

You win the $1000 CASH
GRAND PRIZE

To collect your prize: send a confirmation email to 'pool admin' (log into the pool and click 'send email') including your PussyCash ID, your pool nickname (if different), and the prize you won.

The overall top 10 finishers: (the best of the best)

[/center]

The list of all the weekly $100-$200 cash winners during the regular season:

Wk 01: TooWicked
Wk 02: Gandie
Wk 03: HC-Majick
Wk 04: GreenArrowDesign
Wk 05: morri
Wk 06: FinsFan4ever
Wk 07: pf69
Wk 08: fitzmulti
Wk 09: Cyndalie
Wk 10: StickyGreen
Wk 11: peedy
Wk 12: AnyGivenKimmy
Wk 13: Itchy
Wk 14: darlo
Wk 15: Mmeira
Wk 16: tuffruff16
Wk 17: whiskeydick

Congratulations to all our winners!

And to everyone else: thanks for playing,

Special thanks to the Xnations board for allowing the pool updates to be posted.

Also special thanks to PUSSYCASH for again showing that they are indeed the most generous program on the web.

Lastly, if you're not yet signed up as an affiliate...

there's no time like the present!!

Get in the game and be eligible for all of the other great PussyCash promotions and
moneymaking opportunities that only PussyCash affiliates enjoy.

This brings to a close the TENTHth Annual PussyCash NFL Pickem Pool

Congrats to the winners

I hope you all had fun and I hope to see you all next year.

... one SWEET program.

ICQ me: 31024634 .... let's talk about getting you some PussyCash!
cdsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:07 PM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 304,806
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Congrats to the winners... especially Ramster.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote