What the pundits say about the NJ Senate race - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 11-04-2002, 10:50 AM   #1
12clicks
12clicks should edit this

xBucks: 3,697
Default What the pundits say about the NJ Senate race

From the radio this morning:
"the race comes down to how many people stay home. Republican voters are generally better educated but there are 300k more registered democrats"

this is what I've been saying for years.
the democrats have successfully raised a majority of underachieving, hand out looking for, dopes who believe that the more taxes you vote for, the more money the government will give you.

Never mind the fact that NJ ranks 50th out of 50 states when it comes to getting money from the Federal government.
year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteena Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is
nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
12clicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 11:00 AM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 308,234
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

So who's the prime minister of New Jersey?

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 12:22 AM   #3
Cal
Cal should edit this
Desultory.

xBucks: 238
Send a message via ICQ to Cal
Default Re: What the pundits say about the NJ Senate race

Quote:
Originally posted by 12clicks

this is what I've been saying for years.
the democrats have successfully raised a majority of underachieving, hand out looking for, dopes who believe that the more taxes you vote for, the more money the government will give you.

Never mind the fact that NJ ranks 50th out of 50 states when it comes to getting money from the Federal government.
I don't think the problem is the Democrats or the Republicans in particular, it is the entire two-party corporate-run system. Clinton was the first president in two decades NOT to require better fuel emissions from the auto industry. He cut spending for abortion groups overseas, all sorts of shady shit. Bush just happens to be a more blatant version of Clinton, he's only somewhat worse if you look at the bullshit the democrats pulled in 92-00.

The real problem is the corruption and pandering to the top 1% of the country. I agree with 12clicks in the sense that the gov't will never give us the money, though it's naive to think that a tax cut in which 40% of the benefits go to the top 3% is good policy. The problem isn't the black welfare mothers of NJ voting against a worthless Republican candidate, it's the lack of a good choice in the race in the first place.

-- edit: tomorrow I have to go cast a vote for CA governor. My choice are Gray Davis and Bill Simon. One is a convicted criminal, one is just a criminal. What kind of a choice is that? Makes me sick to always be voting for the lesser of two evils. --

C.