Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 63,005
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie
Thumbs down And down she goes!

Don't you hate it when your web host disappears? Suddenly I get a refund saying "apparently liquidchain has been sold and closed" .. well thanks for letting me know BEFORE HAND so i could backup my blogs you POS!

So dartskirt.com and wildinlife.com are gone. Not that they were monetary/income interests, just hobby blogs, but I put alot of time into WildinLife - it was updated through blogger.com - so luckily blogger.com has the text backups but all the images were directly uploaded to my server and since i'm on a bout 5 different machines most of the imagry is gone...

Sux...

So i'm up to the dilemma, do I rebuild or say phaqit.

I figure i'll let dartskirt down until i get the urge to start a new dartblog again and find it worthy to pay for hosting.

But WildinLife I really enjoyed updating. I think I may move it to SiteGround where I have Cyndalie.com hosted and pay the up front fee to avoid setup fee's, but I'll have to decide if I want it blogger powered again or use fantastico to setup Nucleus or Wordpress....

I know it's not a big deal, it just sucks to lose something you've vested a years worth of free time in simply because you enjoy it.

Could be worse I know... but just goes to show.. when you use cheap hosting even for side projects/personal use... you get what you pay for.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote