Adult Boost Launches it's Network of Services - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #1
Adult Boost
Adult Boost should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 274
Smile Adult Boost Launches it's Network of Services

Adult Boost officially opened its doors with the launch of its network of service-based websites including AdultBoost.com and AdultDesigning.com. Founded by industry veteran John Desjardins, Adult Boost specializes in website development and design solutions for adult businesses. Adult Boost also offers many other types of services including encoding and full time staffing through its QualityEncoding.com and AdultOutsource.com websites.

“Adult Boost was built to be an all inclusive service provider for new and existing online adult companies. Through my network of sites I am able to offer my clients fully managed business development and design solutions at very competitive prices.”

Desjardins brings over 10 years of Industry experience to Adult Boost, most recently serving as Director of Internet Operations at Evil Angel. He also served as Director of Online Products for Danni.com. Adult Boost’s current list of clients includes Penthouse, Vivid and Cold Hard Cash.

For questions or to request a quote please contact: contact@adultboost.com ICQ# 459364117
Adult Boost is offline   Reply With Quote