Cybernet Expo 2005 Registration Now Open! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 02-02-2005, 06:10 PM   #1
LAJ
LAJ is a bad influence
Big Member

xBucks: 12,790
Send a message via ICQ to LAJ
Default Cybernet Expo 2005 Registration Now Open!

Cybernet Expo 2005 Registration Now Open!

Corporate Sponsorships sell out well in advance as CamZ, Netbilling, AdamEveCash and attorney Eric M. Bernstein sign on early

February 2, 2005 – San Diego, CA – Tradeshow Productions, Inc. is proud to announce the official opening of registration for Cybernet Expo 2005, to be held in San Diego, California at the beautiful Shelter Pointe Hotel, June 12-15. Early bird registration to gain access to all events of the three-day show, including seminars, the networking & exhibitor hall and bar and the official evening parties is only $99! This special low price is good through March 15 and a simple online form can be found at https://www.cybernetexpo.com/online-registration.html so register today! Don't forget to book your hotel room in advance! Cybernet Expo attendees get a special rate at the Shelter Pointe Hotel so be sure to visit http://www.cybernetexpo.com/hotel.html right away!

Cybernet Expo owner Fay Sharp states, “Last year's event was an industry first for adult Webmaster tradeshows in San Diego and it proved to be a smashing success, so we decided it was best to bring it back and incorporate everyone's feedback to make the show better than ever. This year we will be occupying over 90% of the Shelter Pointe Hotel and there will be wireless Internet access for all! In addition to offering inexpensive booth space in the highly visible networking hall, we are also offering a repeat of last year's all new and wildly successful "Corridor Cruisin'" and "seminar prize" sponsorships. Show organizer Jay Kopita adds, "Given that the majority of the sponsors that we have on board at this early date are repeat sponsors from last year, that demonstrates the high value of having your company associated with this show, and why we are anticipating record attendance this year. Anyone seriously looking to build their online business and network in a very fun and relaxing atmosphere will want to attend Cybernet Expo."

In addition to the top corporate sponsorships being sold out, TopBucks, Adult.com and WebcamCash have signed on early in a repeat performance of last year as the Conference sponsor, Registration sponsor and Card Key / Attendee Bag sponsor respectively, and XBangCash has picked up one of the two available Networking Hall Bar sponsorships. Additional sponsorships and speaking engagements (seminar list to be announced in late February) are limited and starting to go fast, so be sure to email sponsors@cybernetexpo.com today to get on board!

About Cybernet Expo
Established in 1998, Cybernet Expo is now in its 8th successful year. Known for its perfect mix of business, networking and social opportunities, Cybernet Expo has become a “must attend” mid-sized event for serious-minded Webmasters every year. Whether you are just starting out online, or have been in business for years, Cybernet Expo has something to offer for attendees and sponsors alike. For more information please visit the site at http://www.cybernetexpo.com

Fay Sharp / Jay Kopita
info@cybernetexpo.com
LAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 312,121
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Who's going? This is a great show... I'm looking at my calendar!

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:05 PM   #3
AdultLegal-Jim
AdultLegal-Jim should edit this

xBucks: 112
Send a message via ICQ to AdultLegal-Jim Send a message via AIM to AdultLegal-Jim Send a message via Yahoo to AdultLegal-Jim

I'll be at this one for sure
AdultLegal-Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:30 AM   #4
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Time to start reading those pages more often.
LAJ, who would be the longest sponsor for Cybernet Expo within the past 8 years? My thinking is Cyberheat.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:57 PM   #5
myjah
myjah is Back In The Harbor
CamZFeeds Sales

xBucks: 5,089
Send a message via ICQ to myjah

Awesome, thanks for the news!
Email: jill@camzfeeds.com

Don't get left behind - Get CamZFeeds!!

PROMOTE 'AT-HOME' AMATEUR CAMZ PERFORMERS!
myjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 11:10 AM   #6
LAJ
LAJ is a bad influence
Big Member

xBucks: 12,790
Send a message via ICQ to LAJ

Quote:
Originally posted by monaro
Time to start reading those pages more often.
LAJ, who would be the longest sponsor for Cybernet Expo within the past 8 years? My thinking is Cyberheat.
That's a very good question monaro... Fay would definitely know that answer to that one. Cyberheat/Topbucks is a very good guess tho.
LAJ is offline   Reply With Quote