Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 10-10-2003, 08:01 PM   #61
Ounique
Ounique should edit this
Content, Fetish and Fun

xBucks: 6,613

Quote:
Originally posted by Rochard
(Let me be the ONE OF THE FIRST to offer my services as photographer.... I picture you and me alone, you naked, with Evil Chris standing behind me with a riding crop in his hand ready to smack my ass silly if I so much as look at you the wrong way. This kind of turns me on, but don't tell Chris!)
Actually, that would make another great paysite. I'd join!!!
Ounique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 08:02 PM   #62
Ounique
Ounique should edit this
Content, Fetish and Fun

xBucks: 6,613

I think if you were like the "Madame" of this group of girls, hosting the site in sexy lingerie it would work well. Plus, it would give your site a certain kind of upscale vibe and charm. I say go for it.
Ounique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 08:33 PM   #63
Feynman
Feynman should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Quote:
Originally posted by StuartD
I'd have to say no.... don't do it.

If I was Ryan... I wouldn't want to know that there's naked pics of my mom floating around the net... much less a website where friends could go and see her naked... ya know?
That's a huge lot of fertilizer...

You do not know how Ryan will be, what values of individualism and self-thinking and healthy self image and respect of others his parents will have taught him down the years. That he will get subjected to pressure, maybe. But that he will wimper and be ravaged because of weak self-esteem is totally hypothetical.

I know kids who were raised with a pretty sane vision of sexuality and who would not tolerate any other kid making fun of them for such matter. They would simply refuse to get bothered or made feeling guilty by the idiots.

I trust Stef and Chris to raise their children pretty well.
Old 10-14-2003, 01:47 AM   #64
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 241,355
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Quote:
Originally posted by Feynman
That's a huge lot of fertilizer...

You do not know how Ryan will be, what values of individualism and self-thinking and healthy self image and respect of others his parents will have taught him down the years. That he will get subjected to pressure, maybe. But that he will wimper and be ravaged because of weak self-esteem is totally hypothetical.

I know kids who were raised with a pretty sane vision of sexuality and who would not tolerate any other kid making fun of them for such matter. They would simply refuse to get bothered or made feeling guilty by the idiots.

I trust Stef and Chris to raise their children pretty well.
Excellent answer Feynman! Thanks to everyone for the comments... I'll keep you all posted.