LiveCamNetwork Featured On The Jon Dore Show - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 01-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
MediaGuy
MediaGuy is looking to get webmasters nekkid for his calendar.

xBucks: 12,227
Send a message via ICQ to MediaGuy
Default LiveCamNetwork Featured On The Jon Dore Show

(Toronto, Canada) January 27, 2009 - Live video chat site LiveCamNetwork.com will again be featured on mainstream television, on The Comedy Network’s The Jon Dore Show.

LCN performer Kedra Alliard was personally selected by show producers (no word on how they did their research) to be interviewed during an appropriately titled episode, “Jon Gets Horny,” wherein Dore seeks the advice of webcam girl Kedra.

The Jon Dore Show is a mockumentary style reality show described as “Jon Dore’s unsettling, pseudo-realistic version of himself, as he contemplates life’s forks in the road or combats pressing global issues.”

LiveCamNetwork.com, twice winner of a BAA Best Webcams award and nominated for “Best Live Video Chat” at the upcoming Xbiz Awards, is featured in two seasons of the Showcase reality series Webdreams, and has also been featured in Canadian Press articles and other mainstream outlets online, on the air and in print.

Alliard, who has been a chat hostess and representative of 2much.net, the company which created the LiveCamNetwork software, said she was thrilled by the experience.

“What a great surprise to find out that Jon Dore is just as zany and sarcastic as seen on TV and a great, great guy. The entire crew was awesome and made me feel so welcome,” said Alliard. “I don't think I've ever had that much fun with my clothes on.”

Alliard’s episode will air Wednesday, January 28th at 10pm, Eastern time, on Comedy Central, and will subsequently be viewable on the comedy network site as well as on YouTube, where Dore has several channels dedicated to his clips.
###
MediaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #2
asGayMan
asGayMan should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,365

interesting

- LIKE US ON OUR FANPAGE
- Visit our Blog - Calendar Guys, Singapore Series
asGayMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags