Brand new HOT Video Tool from CAMS.COm! MIN $75 a Sale!! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 09-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
Elli
Elli should edit this

xBucks: 17,538
Send a message via ICQ to Elli Send a message via Yahoo to Elli
Talking Brand new HOT Video Tool from CAMS.COm! MIN $75 a Sale!!

Say 'Hello' to Our New Video Banner!

Cams.com is pleased to announce its brand new marketing tool for webmasters like you and me: Our Custom Video Banner!

As you can see, it's fully customisable from its size to content, skin, audio options, and destination URL. You can even use it to promote your own White Label or Cobrand by watermarking the live video with your OWN logo!!

You can get started playing with the new customizations here!

Make $75 per sale MINIMUM with Cams.com!

That's right! For September we've thrown out our regular payout scale and decided to pay you at least $75 on each and every sale you send! Of course, you can still make up to $130 per sale if you have lots to send.

You can find the whole Per Member Order payout scale here. As always, we are still paying out 20%-35% on all Revenue Sharing sales, so the choice is yours

If you don't have an affiliate account with us yet, click here to get started! If you already have an account with AdultFriendFinder, Penthouse, or any of our other internet properties, then you can use that account to promote Cams.com, too! Log into any of our affiliate areas, then in the top menu bar, click "Other Sites to Promote." On the next page you'll find a master list of all our properties. click on "Start Promoting!" under Cams.com and you're ready to go!
:thumbsup

If you have any questions, please contact your affiliate manager or you can find Sagi at icq #348950862 or Sean (Irish Pimp) at icq #147498861 or aim salesstreamray, or myself at icq# 8526983 yahoo# streamrayelli.

Let us know how these new Cams.com Promo Materials are working for you!
Elli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cams, cobrand, video, white label