Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
twinkley
twinkley should edit this
Pillow Talk Pimpette

xBucks: 8,978
Send a message via ICQ to twinkley Send a message via AIM to twinkley
Default Phoenix Pics and ShoutOuts!

Whew, I can’t believe that after 6+ years in the industry, it STILL takes me over a week of 12+ hours days to make up for being gone 3 days!! Ahhhh it was TOTALLY worth it though, the Phoenix Forum is simply one of the best shows out there!

I am just getting the pictures up on YNOT now, there aren’t a ton of them … but DAMN I got some sweet shots  You can check them all out here:
http://www.ynot.com/index.php?module...howgall&gid=14

Soooo lets get to the shout-outs, as I still have a freakin ton of work to do!!

Steve and Shannon Lightspeed – you guys are simply the best. No question about it. Show after show you guys are out there making sure that all us night-owls have a place to go party when everything else is closed …. You continuously come up with the most unique events that webmasters will remember for years to come … dodgeball, paintball, stunt flights … you guys are amazing, and truly original … I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sweetums – The name says it all. I only hope I can be as cool and together as you are someday. You are an inspiration! Give that man of yours a HUGE hug for me!

KiwiGirl (TREASUREBUCKS WOOOHOOO!) and Cynthia Sin - you girls are crazy!!! I had a blast partying with you … next time tho, the burgers are on me.. well, not ON me … you know what I mean hahaha

Cyndalie – It’s a shame we have to travel across the country to be able to hang out hahahaha – guuuuurl, you know I love ya tho! You are one of the most professional and amazing women in the industry for sure!

Amy from Amy’s World – It was a pleasure meeting you! You are gorgeous girl! Next time I say we just ditch Pete and go party! Hehe

Josh from BuiltToConvert – ahhh what can I say … it was awesome hanging out with you man! Now we need to talk business! Just remember … when twinkley is around … the video camera isn’t! hahahaha *smooch*

AK from Nichepay – IM SO GLAD YOU DIDN’T LEAVE US!!!! Will hit you up next week to start niggling ya about traffic heheehe

Bjorn from Quest82 – it was a pleasure to meet you! You are a fantastic guy, and man o man … the accent … *droooool*

Shane and Simone (sp?) from DivaCash – you were a hoot to hang out with - im soooo glad we finally got to meet!

And last, but certainly not least …. MARIO from PlatinumBucks … you are the cutest little … yummy bit of goodness hehehehe *smoooooooch* that’s all I can say hehehe

Also wanna give love out to my crew ... SheDevil, TheLegacy, Don, Evil Chris, Barry and Hazel, AndyMike, Randy ... oh man, the list goes on and on!

I want to thank everyone at the forum, especially the people at CCBill and all of the fantastic sponsors of the forum … you guys put together one kickASS show, and I cant wait to see what you cook up for next year! We got such a fantastic response with the launch of TRUECASH http://www.truecash.com and YNOT Alerts (if you didn’t get a CD, hit me up on ICQ (72099798) and I will gladly hook you up!) - and for those who haven’t seen it yet …. YNOT RADIO is pimping a whole new look …. Aaaannnddd … *gasp* - archives and podcasting!!!

We are rockin it all out over at YNOT and TRUECASH, and hope you all will come share in the success with us!

twinkley

Media Buyer For DatingGold!
twinkley is offline   Reply With Quote