The most alluring Nipples.....digitally enhanced! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Trades and Galleries

Old 03-23-2005, 09:54 AM   #1
thyrdeye
thyrdeye should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 461
Lightbulb The most alluring Nipples.....digitally enhanced!

I am a digital artist who specializes in creating digitally enhanced photographs.
Let me show you how I can transform a picture of your average attractive woman into an eye popping photograph that will have men captivated and coming back for more. Its not often discussed but the truth is that the one thing that men notice and are incredibly attracted to are women with big erect nipples. I can take a models photo and enhance the nipples anywhere from a slight increase in size to transforming them into the largest protruding erect nipples anywhere on the net. We all know any amateur user of photoshop has the ability to do crude cut and paste and smudge alterations of a photo. However, These are no simple cut and paste jobs. These photos actually look realistic. Shading, perspective and many other factors contribute to these must see photos. I can even create moving video where you can see the nipples growing, becoming erect, then throbbing and pulsating. Look at it this way, You start with a fantastic pair, and then kick them up a notch or two, or three or four and you have something quite extraordinary. Big long thick nipples are something that implants just can't give you. I bet online you could create quite a demand for these photos. These are just a small sampling at a low res. Wait until you see the exxxtreme ones. Leave your contact info if you have interest.

Vic Moore
Thyrdeye Productions
Attached Images
File Type: jpg demo a .jpg (71.2 KB, 940 views)
thyrdeye is offline   Reply With Quote