Thought I'd share this dream I had... - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 02-27-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
_ED
_ED should edit this

xBucks: 1,176
Send a message via ICQ to _ED
Default Thought I'd share this dream I had...

I had this dream a few weeks ago...

At the start of the dream my family and I were all really upset because my brother, who dies in real life, had just died in my dream. I went outside to think... when Nichole Kidman, who was a ghost informed me that I should put all my earthly worries behind and that I had much more important things to attend to. She had come to take me back to my birthplace. So I followed her of course... even as a ghost she's pretty hot.

She took me to a building and we walked up a huge flight of stairs which had a door at the top. The staircase was dark and when I opened the door I was almost blinded by the light that poured though.

On the other side of the door was a HUGE courtyard. On the left was a castle I couldn't see the top of. On the ground there were gold and ivory tiled paths that lead to a few smaller buildings in the courtyard. Where there should of been grass on the ground, there were clouds. On the right was a huge gapping hole as if it were the end of the earth but below you could actually see the earth. I was in heaven.

Thousands of people were filling the courtyard as I walked through the door. Most looked like normal people but here and there were these 9 foot tall men, really muscular and giant like.

As I entered the croud it became apparent to me that everyone was waiting for me. Most of them were looking at me in awe, as I was at them and everything i had seen.

One of the giants approached me. He told me he had missed me and that I wouldn't remember him because I was very young when I was sent from heaven to earth. He told me i was his son, born in heaven and reborn on earth to do good, but I had to prove to everyone that I was who they thought I was.

The giant passed me a bit of fur and told me to make it into a ring. Somehow I knew what to do with it and i twisted it with my fingers. When I put pressure on the fur it became solid silver but I could easily manipulate it. I rapped it around my finger and it became a nice silver ring. Everyone cheared and the giant told me I was indeed his son. I was told to spend some time in heaven to regain my lost "powers" and meet a few people.

First i was supposed to meet another giant(i forget his name so I'll call him Bill) who was sitting at a desk in the courtyard, he would put a nice shine on my new ring. Bill shined my ring and told me he was a friend of my dads(giant dad) and that he would guide me around and introduce me to my new powers.

Bill directed me to "the edge" where you could look down and see the earth, but if you looked harder you could actually see anything you wanted to. I could see individual people going about their everyday business. After a bit I learned my first power... and that was the ability to see good and evil in people. I could see evil in people as if they were glowing with it. In the dream nobody was a mix of good and evil. Everyone was either one of the other. Bill told me when I was ready I would have to go down and actually destroy everyone who was evil and help the good people with the powers i was going to learn.

I learned how to fly next as well as the ability to create things out of other materials. I actually turned water into wine. Haha.

Ok... I was in heaven for what seemed like a really really long time in and then I was ready to go to earth to kick some ass.

I went down to earth packing an automatic rifle with a grenade launcher attached, as well as a colt 45 handgun. Before I knew it i was in a gun fight with some evil men. I killed a group of them and one started to run. I tried to catch him but couldn't. he was headed towards the "stairway to heaven" that i had taken to go back and forth. He ran inside and started up the stairs and so did I. I passed someone on way up and he told me I MUST stop the evil man from entering heaven at all costs and that I couldn't take the machine through the door, but the man ran through the door and i ran after him.

When I got inside everything and everyone in heaven was changing color as if they were poisoned by the evil I let slip through the doorway. Everyone started fighting and killing eachother. Next i saw Bill sitting at his desk. He was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. Then i realized I was still carrying my machine gun. Everyone else in heaven pulled out guns and started shooting. Bill pulled out a gun and shot at me. I could feel the bullets sting as they hit me. Scared, I pointed the gun at bill and riddled him with bullets. I could actually see them ripping holes in his giant body but he wouldn't stop shooting at me. I sunk 3 clips into him and ran out of bullets. I shot a grenade into him and it tore a huge gapping hole in the right side of his chest nearly seperating his arm from his body, but he kept shooting. I hit him with 2 more grenades and ran out. He was really mangled but kept shooting. I pulled out my 45 and used all the bullets. I was so scared at this point cause i was still getting hit by bullets that I woke up.
_ED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 07:34 PM   #2
AdultInsiderJen
AdultInsiderJen should edit this

xBucks: 861
Send a message via ICQ to AdultInsiderJen

Man it was going so well and I was really enjoying it... then GUNS!

Why in the hell would there be guns in heaven?

Weirdo dream man! I have some pretty detailed ones, most every night. I'll post one when I have a really cool one. Last nights wasnt cool but had LOADS of people from my past.

Its strange how they come into my brain. I always dream of people long gone in my past.

Its good you didnt die, dyeing in a dream is not good!

Old 02-27-2003, 10:44 PM   #3
_ED
_ED should edit this

xBucks: 1,176
Send a message via ICQ to _ED

thats a myth. I've dies a few times in dreams. Once I fell off a cliff and hit the ground and another time i was electrocuted. In both dreams my body got really hot, vision faded away and I was surrounded by darkness. Couldn't feel my body and just kinda floated there in darkness. Then woke up.
_ED is offline   Reply With Quote