Old 03-02-2003, 03:40 PM   #1
Sarah_MaxCash
Sarah_MaxCash should edit this
maximize your profits

xBucks: 12,401
Send a message via ICQ to Sarah_MaxCash
Default Free Custom Made Banners !

THIS SPECIAL OFFER WILL BE GOOD UNTIL 8AM PST NEXT MONDAY

Wishing.com offers webmasters the chance to promote our range of pills and medications. We have a wide selection of items including penis pills, breast pills, love life enhancers and much more.

We pay commission of 50% on All sales generated from you. You can easily make over $100.00 per sale.

Plus until next Monday if you sign up as an affilate with Wishing.com, put up our banners and email me at sarah@webinc.com with the location of the banner and your account details and webinc.com will design you three quality banners for FREE.

Click here to sign up with Wishing.com! and click here to check out Webinc's huge online banner portfolio to see the level of our high quality designs.

As always once you make your 10th sales with Wishing.com you just need to email me and we will send you out a free Xbox or $200 if you live outside the United States and Canada.

So, just for signing up with Wishing.com today and putting our banner up to get three free banners, incredible comission rates and an Xbox once you hit 10 sales. Get going right now and don't miss out!

Feel free to email me at sarah@webinc.com or icq me at 1302636 with any questions.

$35 per FREE and PAID Trial Memberships at MaxCash.com

If you need any help or have any questions contact me at sarah@maxcash.com or on icq at 232834291
Sarah_MaxCash is offline   Reply With Quote