Hi! It's been a long time... again! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 07-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 7,031
Send a message via Yahoo to painful
Wink Hi! It's been a long time... again!

Ok, so I was thinking about it and I figured you all are probably the BEST for me to talk to about this. Being in the adult industry, we can all appreciate a nice set of breasts. Well...

I have agreed to help out my friend Jessica to raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, a program through the American Cancer Society. Every year over 190,000 men and women are diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. More than 40,000 lives will be claimed to this deadly disease this year alone.

You can help in the pursuit of a cure by donating and volunteering to raise awareness of this disease.

Please click on the link below to donate, each donation is a step toward a cure.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10GreatWest?team_id=501859&pg=team&fr_id=19863

I know times are a little tight, but even I, with no revenue making website to speak of anymore, donated $100.

Please help, I don't wanna have to do this charity walk and be the only adult site owner to donate! That would be tragic!

This is a tax write off too

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 63,039
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Kudos for supporting a great cause.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
oceania
oceania should edit this
audio sex goddess

xBucks: 5,035
Send a message via ICQ to oceania

Quote:
Originally Posted by painful View Post
Ok, so I was thinking about it and I figured you all are probably the BEST for me to talk to about this. Being in the adult industry, we can all appreciate a nice set of breasts. Well...

I have agreed to help out my friend Jessica to raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, a program through the American Cancer Society. Every year over 190,000 men and women are diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. More than 40,000 lives will be claimed to this deadly disease this year alone.

You can help in the pursuit of a cure by donating and volunteering to raise awareness of this disease.

Please click on the link below to donate, each donation is a step toward a cure.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10GreatWest?team_id=501859&pg=team&fr_id=19863

I know times are a little tight, but even I, with no revenue making website to speak of anymore, donated $100.

Please help, I don't wanna have to do this charity walk and be the only adult site owner to donate! That would be tragic!

This is a tax write off too
Hi can you PM me and we'll work on a public service announcement that will run on the station
oceania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
student4ever
student4ever is Trying to not let life get in the way of life

xBucks: 3,261

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceania View Post
Hi can you PM me and we'll work on a public service announcement that will run on the station
great concept for a great cause!

student4ever is offline   Reply With Quote