MojoHost Hires Lawyer Corey Silverstein as Chief Operating Officer & In-House Counsel - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 05-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
Brad Mitchell
Brad Mitchell should edit this
Integrity and Innovation

xBucks: 3,442
Send a message via ICQ to Brad Mitchell
Smile MojoHost Hires Lawyer Corey Silverstein as Chief Operating Officer & In-House Counsel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGAN – In continuation of its long history of hiring the most highly qualified individuals, MojoHost has hired acclaimed attorney and industry veteran Corey D. Silverstein as its new House Counsel and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Silverstein will be moving into MojoHost corporate headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan on May 11, 2009 and begin his duties immediately thereafter.

MojoHost who continues to lead the adult industry in hosting for both service and support and in order to continue its exceptional history of client care grew again this week when it hired attorney Corey D. Silverstein who’s law practice has focused on adult industry issues including, 2257, DMCA, First Amendment, and Corporate Law. Mr. Silverstein has been hired as MojoHost’s new House Counsel and Chief Operating Officer. MojoHost President and Founder, Brad Mitchell, was overwhelmed with excitement and emotion, “this is an incredible and historic day for MojoHost and its customers” said Mitchell, “Corey is the most brilliant attorney I’ve ever met and considering that his legal ability is just the tip of the iceberg, I know he is the ideal candidate for the position.”

“MojoHost was built on the philosophy that customer care is the first priority and adding Corey to the team gives our customers the ability to address any legal concern that they may have” said Mitchell. “It's really just a bonus that MojoHost customers will immediately benefit from Corey’s legal expertise. I am ecstatic to have such overwhelming talent as Chief Operating Officer and House Counsel. With the A-Team I am assembling, there isn't anything out of reach for the future of MojoHost and its customers.”

Mr. Silverstein was equally excited about his new career, “I can’t wait to get started. MojoHost is an incredible company and I’m eager to begin working with the whole family of employees and existing customers.” Silverstein added that “the adult Industry includes some of the most inventive and intuitive minds that I’ve ever dealt with and its going to be incredible to become more personal."

For additional information on MojoHost's Hiring of In-House Counsel & Chief Operating Officer – Corey Silverstein, please contact Brad Mitchell by email at brad@mojohost.com or Corey Silverstein directly at cs@mojohost.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome aboard, Corey!

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell
Toll Free 888-345-MOJO x801 | ICQ #56950199
Brad Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 308,223
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Only three more announcements until you make 100 posts Brad!

Congrats to your in-house counsel.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
Brad Mitchell
Brad Mitchell should edit this
Integrity and Innovation

xBucks: 3,442
Send a message via ICQ to Brad Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
Only three more announcements until you make 100 posts Brad!

Congrats to your in-house counsel.
oh snap! Yeah, I deserved that

I'm looking forward to being more active on the boards and with marketing and relations soon. We've been loaded up with support staff for years but this is the first true key back office employee hire that I've had. I am looking forward to Corey taking away many of the hats I wear so that I can focus on less roles.

Cheers,

Brad
Toll Free 888-345-MOJO x801 | ICQ #56950199
Brad Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
FortressDewey
FortressDewey is an Gen X'er
Hosting Guru

xBucks: 2,588
Send a message via AIM to FortressDewey Send a message via MSN to FortressDewey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
...We've been loaded up with support staff for years but this is the first true key back office employee hire that I've had. ....taking away many of the hats I wear so that I can focus on less roles.
All small business owners get to wear many hats....now you get to wear it less often.
FortressDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
lulu
lulu is lovin' life
Lulu is short and sweet

xBucks: 4,098

congratulations on the hire Brad

lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 63,107
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Do you have him on retainer or literally on salaried staff?

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote