Ghost Cash Paysite Descriptions - Check em out! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 09-20-2006, 07:49 AM   #1
Big_D
Big_D should edit this
Latin Teen Cash

xBucks: 2,479
Send a message via ICQ to Big_D Send a message via Skype™ to Big_D
Default Ghost Cash Paysite Descriptions - Check em out!

Hello Everyone,
Below you will find descriptions of sites to promote at GhostCash.com. We currently offer nine sites with tons of affiliate advertisement tools at your disposal. If you ever need anything to get started please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Creamed Cuties
What do you get when you round up the cutest first times, add a camera and a horny guy with a love for cumshots and spunk swallowing? You get Creamed Cuties! Creamed Cuties brings you countless cute cocksuckers getting drenched with streams of white cum!

Visit CreamedCuties.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Creampie Cuties
The Creamer is a man on a mission: His goal is to fuck every cutie and leave his warm pink pussies full of his creamy cum. Whether they're sucking his cock, riding his dick or getting some hot anal action, they're always guaranteed to get a hot pussy or ass full of sticky man goo! This is POV internal cumshot action at its finest!

Visit CreampieCuties.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Hennessie
Hennessie is a 19 year old amateur hardcore cutie who's got a knack for making limp dicks, rock hard. Besides her big brown eyes and her amazing bubble butt, this girl is a jack of all trades! Hennessie loves internal cumshots, having hot lesbian sex with her closest friends, sucking her boyfriend's stiff cock and she's not scared to lick a pussy while her boyfriend fucks her silly!

Visit Hennessie.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Trixie Swallows
Trixie is a blonde amateur bombshell who's poised to become "The cum swallowing queen of the internet!" Finding a beautiful amateur like this with huge tits, a love for fucking and a desire for warm sticky jizz is definitely a rarity! Trixie is definitely not predictable with her sexual escapades! One day she's sucking dick from a gloryhole, the next day she's fucking a stripper and the next she's shooting jizz from a shot glass!

Visit TrixieSwallows.com
Visit GhostCash.com

BeaverBong
What do you get when you combine 2 of the greatest things in the world: Weed and sex? The Beaver Bong of course! With our specially made Beaver Bong, we dip it into the girl's pussy, take a rip and fuck her brains out! This site is a one of a kind and a dream of many!

Visit BeaverBong.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Creampie Thais
I pick up INNOCENT Thai girls straight off the streets of Thailand. YOUNG, SLICK, HAIRLESS Thai pussies WRECKED and filled full of SPERM. These whores suck cock and get cum dumped into their RECEPIVE Thai twats. These girls are willing to do anything to receive my spunk inside their hot tight Asian twats. Maybe they think it's a ticket to the promise land. Are they on the Pill? WHO GIVES A FUCK? Do I have illegitimate THAI children? Probably. SMUGGLED out of Thailand, THIS is the REAL DEAL.

Visit CreampieThais.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Continental Cuties
Our amateur photographer is on a mission: To find never before seen girls from all over the world and plaster their faces with cum. Watch beautiful, wide-eyed girls coaxed into showing off their exotic bodies, then used for your enjoyment.

Visit ContinentalCuties.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Sweet Amanda
Hi Everyone! My name is Amanda. I thought that starting a site might be a good way to meet guys and maybe help me save up enough money to go to College. My friends always say i'm a "computer nerd" but were cool enough to help me put this site together. I have always been a little shy and am beginning to find my sexual side. I think about guys and sex A LOT and like to explore my body. I also like to play with my girlfriends and have fun, so you never know where I'll be next. Come watch me discover what it's like to become a woman. If you like what you see here, then you will TOTALLY LOVE what's inside!!!

Visit SweetAmanda.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Asian Suck Dolls
Picture staring down at a beautiful Asian goddess with a mouth like a Hoover vacuum as she does any and every filthy thing your mind can muster! Asian Suck Dolls keeps things point-of-view style so surfers can step into the role of a lucky, anonymous dick as hot eggrolls suck, fuck and swallow massive loads. And we’re talking genuine article Asians; straight from the Far East, just over 18 and completely uninhibited. We defy you to find another site quite like this on the net!

Visit AsianSuckDolls.com
Visit GhostCash.com

Big_D is offline   Reply With Quote