Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
Virgule3
Virgule3 is in love!
I shoot nekkid people

xBucks: 15,177
Default I (FINALLY) met someone! But, there is a but... :(

Yup!

I met a wonderful man recently... I just can't believe it. I find him absolutely gorgeous, he is tall, he's got gorgeous shoulder length black curly hair, he has beautiful dark mysterious eyes... He's extremely intelligent, funny, interesting, great education, the sexiest accent ever (he's not from here). He's amazing... And the best damn lover I ever had!!!

BUT... of course, there is a BUT...

His ex is C-R-A-Z-Y!

Sigh... It was too good to be true.

First of all, she broke him, she totally destroyed him, hurt him, brainwashed him into believing he's below average, not that intelligent, (the guy's an architecht for god's sake! He's far from stupid!!!), ordinary looking, etc...

Why do women do that to men?

Plus... They have a 3 1/2 year old son together and when they split up, he moved out, and since then, she has barely let him see his son during a year and a half (that's how long ago they split up) and he absolutely loves his baby and to be able to see him, the only thing he could do was move back in with her!!! (in separate bedrooms, but still)

Why does she do that you ask? Because he's from Algeria and she is convinced that he will kidnap their son and move back there! I understand the fear, it has happened before, but now, since Sept. 11 2001, one parent can't take a child out of the country without written permission of the other parent. Plus, it's not like him at all, I really doubt he would do that! He so doesn't want to hurt anyone.

So, as a result, we almost have to hide to see each other. Plus, he lives an hour from here so it makes things complicated.

But he spent the weekend here. It was amazing... I don't know when I'm going to see him again, I work a lot, he works a lot too... Weekends are often taken for either me or him...

Why does it have to be so complicated???

Thanks for "listening"...

Sophie.