Old 09-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
lipstickles
lipstickles should edit this
lipstickles

xBucks: 559
Send a message via ICQ to lipstickles Send a message via Skype™ to lipstickles
Default Seeking affiliates and Hi

Hi everybody,

I am new here - my name is Rebecca and I just launched my own boutique paysite, Lipstick Lesbians EU (www.lipsticklesbians.eu/tour)

Members can pay 20 EUR/25 USD for a month's unlimited access to high quality streaming videos with over 15 niches of lesbo - I am also raising the profile by the usual promotion methods including a blog which is beginning to pick up some pace

I would really like to work with some good affiliates and can offer you the security of the below:

- I have my own direct Merchant Account (day job is payment processing) and my affiliate software links directly to that, when I get paid you will get paid - no third parties handling
my payments other than my Acquiring Bank direct

- As above I use iDevAffiliate (maybe you are familiar with it maybe not) tracking, you get your own login, stats, access to banners etc. the usual

- The tour pages are being completely revamped and will feature a sexy tongue in cheek mistress to help interest new sign ups and members (should be ready in a couple of weeks)

What could you earn?

I am looking to offer my affiliates 40% of each signup, although I do not operate recurring billing, if the leads continue to buy I will honour the 40% commission for each subsequent purchase for the lifetime.

My monthly fee to members is 20 EUR/25 USD

Good quality content, weekly updates. Simple yet effective

Monthly payments to start for the month processed before - I can pay via Paypal or if preferred BACS

Please send me any PM for more details or to get the sign-up link, it is on my website anyway on the affiliate page

Open to negotiation - would really like to work with some good people

Best regards,
Rebecca

webmaster@lipsticklesbians.eu
www.lipsticklesbians.eu/tour

lipstickles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
affiliates needed, affiliates paysite