Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Webmaster NEWBIES

Old 04-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
awesomeT
awesomeT should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 576
Question Started, but where to go? Newbie of sorts

Hello

I have a new adult based website that I would like to promote. I don't have much of a budget as of yet, maybe after some people signup through things I'll make more to be able to promote more.

The website is: http://www.awesometeenz.com

There are no:
* Pop ups/pop unders
* Evil Javascript procedures
* Iframes

I've done web design/development since 1997 but never ventured into the world of adult entertainment before.

What is it?

It is a wordpress based adult website, with the TGP and general content generated through scripts I've built. There are around 3 to 5+ updates a day, every day with a mixture of TGP style links, Galleries with video and pictures and occasionally some stories too.

I'm not sure what I need to do to get traffic. I initially built it so see if I could, but now I've so much content thats due to go out.

The site is auto-building itself as I type this (importing gallaries, and building content pages) from hundreds of the FHG's and other links.

What do I want?

So, I've got all this content and only me seeing it all. There is now over 2000 images available on it and growing (as I get around to adding the extra urls)

I was looking for something automated, but couldn't get the hang of the TGP scripts, and it wouldn't go into the layout I wanted so I made it in wordpress, and built scripts to add content that wordpress didn't like me to add.

I am here, and wanting to learn how to make some money from all of this, but also how to promote and see if I can help anyone else out.

Anyone care to share some cheap to free ways to help get me some traffic? and maybe some business too.

Thanks
awesomeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:02 AM   #2
CamsMaster
CamsMaster should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 14,556

welcome aboard
CamsMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fhg, promote, teens