It's An Oldie, but still a goodie - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 10-08-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 46,955
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy
Default It's An Oldie, but still a goodie

This prisoner escapes after 15 years. He breaks into a house looking for money and food. He finds a young couple in bed. He orders the husband out of bed and ties him to a chair. He ties the wife to the bed, gets on top of her, kisses her neck, and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in the bathroom, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He's probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain and do what he tells you, no matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably really dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, and thought you were cute. He asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom, so I told him where to find it. Be strong, darling. I love you, too."

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
HeavenLeeGoddess
HeavenLeeGoddess is Sexy Goddess
Is Beautiful:)

xBucks: 7,258
Send a message via ICQ to HeavenLeeGoddess Send a message via Yahoo to HeavenLeeGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
This prisoner escapes after 15 years. He breaks into a house looking for money and food. He finds a young couple in bed. He orders the husband out of bed and ties him to a chair. He ties the wife to the bed, gets on top of her, kisses her neck, and then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in the bathroom, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He's probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain and do what he tells you, no matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably really dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, and thought you were cute. He asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom, so I told him where to find it. Be strong, darling. I love you, too."

LOL That just made my day...... Thanks babe
Old 10-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
dyonisus
dyonisus is Supreme Soul Rider
Soul Rider

xBucks: 12,766
Send a message via ICQ to dyonisus Send a message via AIM to dyonisus

yep, pretty funny mid day joke... thks
dyonisus is offline   Reply With Quote