digitally enhanced "SUPER NIPPLE" photos - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Trades and Galleries

Old 04-17-2004, 09:17 AM   #1
thyrdeye
thyrdeye should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 469
Lightbulb digitally enhanced "SUPER NIPPLE" photos

I am a digital artist who specializes in digitally enhanced artwork. Everyone has seen the amateur Photoshop renditions of photographs featuring women with inflated breasts or fake looking cut and pasted nipples. I specialize in totally realistic looking photographs of women with digitally enhanced "super nipples" and enlarged breasts. Any one of the thousands out there in cyber land with an attraction to huge, overdeveloped, oversized nipples will be totally amazed and aroused when they see these lifelike looking creations. I am looking for photos with licensing that I can digitally alter and feature on a web site. Perhaps you might be interested in photo enhancing some of the photographs of your models. In the flooded adult web market there would be a huge demand for photographs of attractive women with both large breasts and big, large, long, huge nipples. Which we both know is quite rare in the real world. Leave Email address if you have interest. Might be interested in trading digital enhancement for photo rights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg demo-04-forum.jpg (50.7 KB, 1087 views)
thyrdeye is offline   Reply With Quote