New Kickass version of Blogs Automater! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 03-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #1
kaktusan
kaktusan should edit this
Kaktusan Corp.

xBucks: 2,646
Default New Kickass version of Blogs Automater!

It is official now!
Last week new version of my Blogs Automater software has been released. It is now more powerful, more complete with the tons of new features I have added.

This thread gonna be long, so take your time and read what key features have been added and how they help your blogging business!

- Image Download and Processing - The script now automatically downloads the images from the rss feeds and saves them on your server. Stop getting worried about broken or slow loading images. Grab more Google Image traffic! Did i say processing? Hell yeah! Script can automatically resize the pictures to specified by you dimensions, so that they fit to your blog designs!

- Affiliate Verification - This one you gonna like most! You can specify your sponsor affiliate IDs, and script scans all posts in database and reports you any posts that do not contain your affiliate IDs. Stop loosing sales by publishing sponsored posts across all your blogs which don't have your IDs. You will be surprised that from time to time sponsors make mistakes and don't include affiliate IDs in the posts with or without reason. Did I mention that no other script has such unique feature?

- Sophisticated Review Functionality - Script now can keep newly crawled posts in database as pending and until they are reviewed by you, it won't publish them. You easily review posts with framed review screen. No more crap posts on your blogs, only approved ones will appear!

- Custom Posts - From now on you can maintain and manual posts in the script database, not just ones crawled from rss feeds. Keep all your manual posts tidy arranged in the script database and ready for publishing anytime at any blog!

- Improved Blog Update Controls - Script provides you more power about randomizing the blog posts publishing. You can totally control the random update period, you can skip saturdays and sundays and lots more. Did i forgot to mention the automatic update period switching, extremely useful for initial blog feeding?

- More Powerful Content Rewriter - Random replacement now available. Like original||replace||replace2||replace3 script picks random replacement word from your predefined list. You are now able to rewrite words in the post title too!

- Direct Posts Publishing - You can now easily within 2 mouse clicks publish any of your posts to any of your blogs, without going through campaign or something. Simply find the post, select a blog to be published to and hit go!

- Improved Interface and Navigation - The admin interface has lots of improvements too. It is now more easy, resourceful and friendlier to work with!

- Improved Speed & Performance - Yes! Major script improvements have been made both in the script code and database, and it is now 2-3 times more faster and lightweight to your server!

- Lots more and more.. - Yeah, there is even more.. Lots of small but useful features and improvements have been added, just the thread will become way too long to list them here.

Thats it guys!
Those of you who have the script and haven't upgraded yet, go and do it now! Those of you who haven't tried the script yet, don't wait much, go and give it a try. It can save you really tons of time at your blogging business.

Oh, and let me get you a snapshot how I am doing with it:
Total Sponsors: 100
Total Feeds: 689
Total Entries: 68706

Nice, aren't they? I have tons of sponsored posts collected and keep collecting automatically, ready to be published at any of my blogs!

Here's again the link to it - Blogs Automater (It has fullfeatured FREE trial version which you can grab, install and feel it in action!)

Thanks for your time!
kaktusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
keithwoo
keithwoo should edit this

xBucks: 20

Thanks i will take a look
keithwoo is offline   Reply With Quote