newbie needs advice - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Webmaster NEWBIES

Old 09-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
danny01
danny01 should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 215
Default newbie needs advice

Hi everyone, new to all of this i am trying to find a reputable company out there to do business with. So far i have run across nothing but scams and or content with the turnkey sites that just does not sell. Any one out there with any info on this so i dont make a bad mistake going with the wrong company drop me a line please.

Thank you
Danny
danny01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 305,613
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Hi Danny,
I know it must be frustrating getting started in all of this. There is a lot to know and it always helps to have a few online advisors.

What is it you're interested in pursuing online? I'd be happy to help you out if I can. If you're more comfortable sending me a Private Message here on the board, that's fine too.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
bestxmaster
bestxmaster should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20

I think the easiest way is to post some tgp galleries first. You will enter in business softly and may learn how to make simple things fast.

Good luck !
Old 09-30-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
Van
Van should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 172

Hi Danny, Im Van from Guerilla Traffic! We are always looking for new and upcoming webmasters. I am always here to assist our affiliates if they have questions or need new materials to better promote our site. Have a look at our site .. www.guerillatraffic.com/van . If you may be interested in trying us out you can add me to icq @ 449 667 225. Hope to hear from you soon!
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
beardo
beardo should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 213

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny01 View Post
Hi everyone, new to all of this i am trying to find a reputable company out there to do business with. So far i have run across nothing but scams and or content with the turnkey sites that just does not sell. Any one out there with any info on this so i dont make a bad mistake going with the wrong company drop me a line please.

Thank you
Danny

Hi Danny, I think one of the keys is to keep a close eye on boards like this one. Browse through the forums & see who people are recommending & talking about (and not just pimping out, but actually successfully using). What type of companies are you looking for? What sort of sites are you running or looking to run?

Free adult hosting. Unlimited storage, bandwidth & file size. FTP, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, pre-installed WordPress & phpBB, subdomain/domain hosting. TGP friendly. No banners or redirects! Free anonymous hosting, without all the bullshit of the other guys! www.nobullshitxxxhost.com
beardo is offline   Reply With Quote