Running Survivor Heroes vs Villians episode commentary! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 02-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
TheEnforcer
TheEnforcer is Buy advertising from me NOW!

xBucks: 8,954
Default Running Survivor Heroes vs Villians episode commentary!

Ok.. that was a hell of an opening episode though there were a few too many commercials for my taste butt hat's expected in a 2 hour episode. But overall a GREAT start to the season.

A couple thoughts.

1- I REALLY liked the opening scene with the helicopters. Whoever scored that deserves an emmy for their work as the music REALLY set the tone especially with the villians. Add in the heroes having to turn away from the helicopters because of the sand mixed with that music.. pure gold...

2- Brutal start to the game and loved to see the villians pull out all the stops in that 1st competition.

3- Total props to Stephanie, who always was a tough SOB, but even emphasized that point even more by getting her shoulder seperated and popped back in without any complainst. Tough as nails.

4- Same thing for Rupert with the broken toe. That's a painful thing he';s gonna be saddled with. I'd stomp the shit out of it in a competition if it is allowed. :>))

5- The two camps have a totally different vibe to them as expected. I like the atmosphere at the villian camp because Russell thrives in that type of shit. Hell he likes to cause that kind of hardship. :>))

6- Colby and Tom from the heroes aren't what they used to be and will have to adjust accordingly.

7- Coach is still a clueless fool though he's gonna be better than last tiem I think.

8- Was glad to see the villians win immunity as most people thought the heroes would walk away with the competitions.

9- Was VERY happy to see my two favorites, Russell and Parvati, will be joining up even though they both know the other is a snake. LOVED Parvati saying she wants the devil on her side.

10- The heroes were idiots to not get rid of Cirie right away. That woman is smart and will be a TON harder to get rid of down the line than Sugar would ever have been. Stupid move that people will regret later.

11- Parvati is still the hottest survivor ever in my book. Outside a game like Survivor I'd be completely helpless against her charms. LOL

6 different boards, including XNations, and resource sites to choose from!
TheEnforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
Way3
Way3 is in Arizona!!!!
Way3.com

xBucks: 2,227
Send a message via ICQ to Way3 Send a message via AIM to Way3 Send a message via Yahoo to Way3

Great summation!!! And you are right....great start to the season! Really looking forward to this season!!!
Way3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
TheEnforcer

Thanks..

Where the heck is Evil Chris, FunBrunette and others I know love this show?? Come on people!!

Old 02-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 239,131
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Sorry babe, been a crazy few day's I agree with you especially about Stephenie, what a TOUGH chick! It's going to be one of the best Survivors I think. Coach....STILL can't stand the guy! My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.

Can't wait for this week's season!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #5
Way3
Way3 is in Arizona!!!!
Way3.com

Send a message via ICQ to Way3 Send a message via AIM to Way3 Send a message via Yahoo to Way3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbrunette View Post
Coach....STILL can't stand the guy! My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.
Couldn't agree with you more!!!! And you are right!!! Russell got shafted!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 305,475
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

I have to say that this has the makings of a great season of Survivor.

Even with this Heroes vs Villains format, it's still going to take me a few episodes to decide who I like and who I don't. Boston Rob did impress us all I think with the fire starting, though. Good job there!

I know a lot of people are pulling for Stephanie to win but something tells me she'll be voted off at some point as a "strong female". I hope Cirie can manage to stay in a long time. I really like her. Tom bores me, and I'm thankful that Ozzy didn't make the show.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
TheEnforcer

Quote:
Sorry babe, been a crazy few day's I agree with you especially about Stephenie, what a TOUGH chick! It's going to be one of the best Survivors I think. Coach....STILL can't stand the guy! My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.

No worries dear!!

I was so psyched for this season cause it has the potential to be so great. Would love nothing more than a Russell Parvati final two. I actually think she has the advantage here though cause Russell might really want to take her to the final two cause she's won the money already but Parvati won't hesitate to blindside him cause he hasn't. She's smart enough to relize how good he is and will look to cast him side t some point.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
TheEnforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
I have to say that this has the makings of a great season of Survivor.

Even with this Heroes vs Villains format, it's still going to take me a few episodes to decide who I like and who I don't. Boston Rob did impress us all I think with the fire starting, though. Good job there!

I know a lot of people are pulling for Stephanie to win but something tells me she'll be voted off at some point as a "strong female". I hope Cirie can manage to stay in a long time. I really like her. Tom bores me, and I'm thankful that Ozzy didn't make the show.
Bah.. can't stand Boston Rob no matter what he does.

I like Stephanie and would like to see her go fairly deep but don't want her to win. I want Cirie gone asap. They were idiots to keep her around.

As i previously said.. I want to see either Parvati or Russell win and if either of them don't then Amanda would do just fine. After that I have no clue.

I absolutely don't want to see Rob, Cirie, Randy or Tyson win.

The rest is kinda meh and if my three favorites get eliminated then I'll think about em.. lol

Old 02-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
Evil Chris
Clone of myself

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

I don't like Parvati! She's too cocky and maybe needs one! LOL

What's up with Boston Rob? He's gonna cry tonight?

Our Experience Payze
Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #10
TheEnforcer

Hahahahaha.. the heroes are falling apart at the seams.. lol.. man that is one dysfunctional team. :>))

REALLY dumb move to get rid of Stephanie. I'm always sad to see a beautiful woman get voted off but they lost their best physical female player. Really stupid move. Again, Cirie should have been the choice as she's not a big challenge help in either the puzzle or physical parts. The strength of her game is totally social strategics by manipulating others. Outside of that she is worthless.

And James.. man that guy is losing it. Roid rage anyone? Looks like he goes nuclear next week. Rupert and James are two of the slowest minded competitors in the history of Survivor and I can't believe that a smart player, though horrible tribal council speaker, like Amanda is taking their lea from those two buffoons. On a side note Amber looks super hot in glasses.

As to Parvati Chris.. how can any man not like that woman? Irresistable.. lol

Also.. I highly suggest every friday that people read the episode recaps and the Jeff Probt blog at EW.com. Great insights into the game and good humorous reading as well.

Here's this weeks.

Episode recap

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20345587,00.html

Probst blog

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/19/je...ins-episode-2/

Old 02-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #11
Evil Chris
Clone of myself

Too bad the Heroes are falling apart. Maybe too many egos on that team. Stephenie could have stayed awhile longer in my opinion. What's up with James? I've never seen this side of him before.

A shame for Tom and Colby. Hoping they can turn it around somehow, and if James keeps shooting off his mouth, I bet they will. Good on the Villains! They are working together really well!

Our Experience Payze
Old 02-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #12
dyonisus
dyonisus is Supreme Soul Rider
Soul Rider

xBucks: 12,724
Send a message via ICQ to dyonisus Send a message via AIM to dyonisus

I like Boston Rob. The guy totally loves the game. He is the firestarter, he is the challenge winner and a strong villain leader!
dyonisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
born2blog
born2blog should edit this

xBucks: 9,123

Quote:
My fave has to be Russell, still bitter he didn't win over Nathalie.
same here, I think Russell is by far the best player to ever be on Survivor

born2blog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #14
TheEnforcer

Oh man.. that was a GREAT episode of Survivor last night. So many great moments. Coach going nuts thinking he won and then flipping off Probst when he found out he didn't, Amber surprisingly beating Danielle in the challenge, James again showing what a classless asshole he is after beating Randy, a blowout challenge and hot girls getting thrown in mud, Russell hiding the machete and the look on Probst and the other Survivors faces when they told him it "grew legs and walked away from camp" at tribal Council. But the best thing of the episode was everyone on the villians tribe saying how dangerous Parvati is and then still letting her stay while not a single person voted for her even after they showed how scared shitless they are of her. Oh, and those beach shots of her were SOOOO hot. Also, this episode was the first time I realized how massive Danielle's chest really is. LOL That lucky bastard Russell is sleeping nice and snugly with those two at night. :>)

Old 03-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
dyonisus
Soul Rider

Russell's time is limited, too many people know what his tricks are and it seems he has the same game, nothing has changed.

I knew they would not let Parvati go, for a tribe to truly succeed they need to be in line on who they are voting for and reasons for getting someone out. It was not her time, she is a strong player through the merge!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #16
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 62,785
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Parvarti is totally hot! So is Amanda.
Steph is annoying but not the worst person. Randy was intolerable.
I love the havoc Russell causes. he will have them all chasing their tails, in this way he will fly under the radar.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #17
TheEnforcer

Sooo.. I am REALLY enjoying this season. I couldn't believe what happened last night. Why the Heroes voted off Tom when James can barely walk is beyond me. It's about the stupidest thing a tribe has ever done.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #18
Way3
Way3 is in Arizona!!!!
Way3.com

Ole Rob thought he had it on the bag last night and Russell out maneuvered him!!! Loved it!!
Old 03-29-2010, 01:54 PM   #19
TheEnforcer

Hahahahahaha.. Russell schooled Rob in a BIG way!!

Russell has easily been the BEST player Survivor has ever seen. That move was genius on another level.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
dyonisus
Soul Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way3 View Post
Ole Rob thought he had it on the bag last night and Russell out maneuvered him!!! Loved it!!
I actually believe Russell schooled Tyson! I mean Rob's plan was sound, and Russell new the weak link. Tyson is a fool, he should have known better.

Dont discount Boston Rob.

I think the heroes are done!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #21
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 239,131
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

I only got one thing to say:

GO RUSSEL GO! The guy was made for this show. he's cocky, manipulative and extremely determined! He deserves to win....I still think he got screwed over when Nathalie won!

Can't wait for next weeks episode!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:21 AM   #22
Way3
Way3 is in Arizona!!!!
Way3.com

Funbrunette.....completely agree with you!!!!

Russel made a great move last week! Hopefully he will continue to be successful!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #23
Evil Chris
Clone of myself

I'm a little impressed with the move Russell made on Tyson last week. It pretty much ensured that he seal his own fate. What an idiot (Tyson) he was.

How is it that people buy into anything Russell says? I know it's easy for us to sit at home and pass judgment, but honestly... If they had any brains at all, they would be rid of him and the sooner the better.

I am happy that Colby is still in it, though. Maybe he'll be the one to go the entire distance! I wouldn't mind that at all.

Our Experience Payze
Old 04-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #24
cthulhu_waves
cthulhu_waves should edit this
The Ass Kicker Bitch

xBucks: 14,659
Send a message via Skype™ to cthulhu_waves

OMG! I am a Survivor fan too since Survivor Palau. I have heard that the next Survivor locations will be in Nicaragua first and then in the Philippines.
cthulhu_waves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #25
dyonisus
Soul Rider

Chris, I am completely on the same page as you. Boston Rob knew not to trust Russell and now he is gone. Tyson fell for his bull and he is gone.

After years of watching the show I know I would never 100% completely trust anyone, and if I knew Russell's game play (I am not sure how much the contestants know going in, they pretty much filmed back to back Samoa and All Star) NEVEr would I EVER trust him and especially after grabbing the idol.

He gave the idol up to manipulate people and the herd fell for it!

Cant wait for tonight!
Old 05-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #26
Way3
Way3 is in Arizona!!!!
Way3.com

Did Survivor end like you would have liked?
Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #27
dyonisus
Soul Rider

I knew all along Russell could never win. Nobody wants to give a vote to a person who lies directly to their face then denies it after.

If I were playing Russell is the guy I take along because I KNOW he will not be voted to win!