Have you tried Cams-In-A-Box Yet? - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 07-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Elli
Elli should edit this

xBucks: 17,499
Send a message via ICQ to Elli Send a message via Yahoo to Elli
Talking Have you tried Cams-In-A-Box Yet?

Have you tried Cams-In-A-Box Yet?

Cams.com Presents All New Promo Tool: Cams-In-A-Box

At Cams.com we're always looking for new and wonderful ways to increase everyone's paychecks! This month we launched a feature called "Cams-In-A-Box!" It's a flash banner that is fully interactive and allows your surfer to view and interact with a live video stream while he makes a free account or even places an order. It completely embeds our webcam stream into your site. It's always fresh, always new, and always HOT!

To see an example of how it works, click here:
http://penthouse.com/go/page/webcams.html

But How Do I Use It?

Cams-In-A-Box is fully customizable. To access the options, sign into the Cams.com Affiliate area.

If you don't have an affiliate account with us yet, click here to get started! If you already have an account with AdultFriendFinder, Penthouse, or any of our other internet programs, then you can use that account to promote Cams.com, too! Log into any of our affiliate areas, then in the top menu bar, click "Other Sites to Promote." On the next page you'll find a master list of all our properties. click on "Start Promoting!" under Cams.com and you're ready to go!

Once inside the Cams.com affiliate area, click "Promotional Tools" in the top menu bar.
Then under "Flash Banners" click "Cams-In-A-Box."

Here you get to set up all your "Box" options:
- Choose one of four preset sizes OR set your own custom size
- Choose which gender of models to display
- Choose which domain to promote (either Cams.com or any cobrand in your account)
- Choose a logo to display (either Cams.com or your own)
- Choose whether to show the model thumbnail pane and the chat pane
- Choose to mute the audio by default so your surfers don't get surprised!

As you set your options, a live preview of your "Box" is displayed, so you can see exactly what you're getting. No surprises for you! Click the "Generate Code" button when you're ready, and your linking code will be given to you.

What's In It For Me?

For July we're offering a minimum of $75 per initial order. That means as soon as your surfer adds his first $20 to his Cams.com account, we'll pay you $75! You can actually earn up to $130 per order, depending on volume. If you prefer longer term payouts, we are still offering our 20% revenue sharing program. For more information on our payouts at Cams.com, click here.

If you have any questions, please contact your affiliate manager or you can find Sagi at icq #348950862 or Sean (Irish Pimp) at icq #147498861 or aim salesstreamray, or myself at icq# 8526983 yahoo# streamrayelli.

For more info on making money with Cams.com, click here!

Enjoy the weekend, everybody! And if you have a spare five minutes, try out the new "Box!"
Elli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Elli
Elli should edit this

xBucks: 17,499
Send a message via ICQ to Elli Send a message via Yahoo to Elli

BUMP For New Info:

We have now added a "loading" graphic to the non-cobrand version of Cams In a Box. You can see it in action here:
http://penthouse.com/go/page/webcams.html

Please let me know if you have any ideas or questions about our new feature at Cams.com!
Elli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aff, blogs, cams, promo, webcams