PDA

View Full Version : Revshare webmasters!

Tanker
09-23-2004, 05:34 PM
You know the value of promoting a strong converting site that retains for many months. You know what its like to receive checks months after you stop promoting a program of such caliber! Yeah you promote pay per signup programs but when you find a site that converts and retains you know the only way to push it is through revshare.

You have to take a look at www.cumonherface.com (COHF) from www.facialcash.com. not only does the site meet or exceed the conversion expectations of everyone that promotes it, the retention is far above that of the industry average. You will receive checks from www.facialcash.com for many months of retention.

www.cumonherface.com was designed for surfers that want really intense facial videos and we deliver! Our gangbang scenes are well known for being some of the best scenes on the internet and they always end with a big fat multi cumshot facial. All of our scenes are exclusive to COHF and updated weekly

Get in on the action and start promoting www.facialcash.com today!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at anytime, and I will get back to you immediately

Tanker
ICQ 3427575
tanker@cohf.net
www.facialcash.com

biznatch
09-23-2004, 11:04 PM
i was at one of the shoots in Vegas, wild stuff man, my buddy got right into it, HUGE load on her face, i will promote it if conversions are that great

Cheers