Revshare webmasters! - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > Non Sponsor Announcements

Old 09-23-2004, 05:34 PM   #1
Tanker
Tanker should edit this

xBucks: 959
Default Revshare webmasters!

You know the value of promoting a strong converting site that retains for many months. You know what its like to receive checks months after you stop promoting a program of such caliber! Yeah you promote pay per signup programs but when you find a site that converts and retains you know the only way to push it is through revshare.

You have to take a look at www.cumonherface.com (COHF) from www.facialcash.com. not only does the site meet or exceed the conversion expectations of everyone that promotes it, the retention is far above that of the industry average. You will receive checks from www.facialcash.com for many months of retention.

www.cumonherface.com was designed for surfers that want really intense facial videos and we deliver! Our gangbang scenes are well known for being some of the best scenes on the internet and they always end with a big fat multi cumshot facial. All of our scenes are exclusive to COHF and updated weekly

Get in on the action and start promoting www.facialcash.com today!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at anytime, and I will get back to you immediately

Tanker
ICQ 3427575
tanker@cohf.net
www.facialcash.com
Tanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 11:04 PM   #2
biznatch
biznatch should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 819

i was at one of the shoots in Vegas, wild stuff man, my buddy got right into it, HUGE load on her face, i will promote it if conversions are that great

Cheers