X Nations - View Single Post - Let us all do some "flaming".. Things about people you fucking hate?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:09 AM   #25
Visualad
Visualad is massaging his Schram
SeXy TiMe!

xBucks: 36,858
Send a message via ICQ to Visualad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgule3 View Post
I hate people who complain about everything all the time.

I was fucking sick last week, I was barely able to walk and my boss asked a certain teacher (the only one available) to do my night class on Monday. At first, she refused! The BITCH! She had a baladi class! (Which she apparently complains about because she doesn't like the group)

Then, she finally accepted but apparently complained about not having a night off last week for 4 days!

She complained about that, then about the snow, then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires, then because it was cold, then because she was tired, then, because her step son is an asshole, then about the fact that she hates where she lives, then, about this and about that...

I am a super positive person. I didn't use to be like this, I had to work hard to become positive, but now, I see the positive in every situation, I try... But I hate constant complainers...

Sophie.

(And I bite my tongue not to reply when she complains:

- She complained about the snow: We live in Saguenay, get used to it! If not, MOVE south!

- then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires: That's your fault bitch!

- then because it was cold: again, we live NORTH!!!

- then because she was tired: Stop going to the old timers bar on the weekend! Stay home and rest if you can't take it! You're 50!

- because her step son is an asshole: Kick him out of the house! He's 22 and does nothing!

- then about the fact that she hates where she lives: You just moved there last year, you wanted a house by the lake, deal with it! It's your choice!!! Nobody forced you to move outside of the city!

- then, about this and about that...AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I think it sounds like she needs a COCK and an orgasm. ;-)
And yeah.. Im lucky that I am not around people that complain all the time. Would bore the hell out of me.

Perfecto Dollars - Revshare 70% Up To 80% or Pay Per Signup 25$!

Some Websites From Our 30+ Strong Site Portfolio:
Ultimate Smoking | Strapon Teenies | Squirting Teenies | Breast Fucking Babes
+ Alot More HOT Sites! Latest EXCLUSIVE Site: Ultimate Boot Fetish
Visualad is offline   Reply With Quote