Let us all do some "flaming".. Things about people you fucking hate? - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2007, 10:37 PM   #19
Virgule3
Virgule3 is in love!
I shoot nekkid people

xBucks: 15,651

I hate people who complain about everything all the time.

I was fucking sick last week, I was barely able to walk and my boss asked a certain teacher (the only one available) to do my night class on Monday. At first, she refused! The BITCH! She had a baladi class! (Which she apparently complains about because she doesn't like the group)

Then, she finally accepted but apparently complained about not having a night off last week for 4 days!

She complained about that, then about the snow, then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires, then because it was cold, then because she was tired, then, because her step son is an asshole, then about the fact that she hates where she lives, then, about this and about that...

I am a super positive person. I didn't use to be like this, I had to work hard to become positive, but now, I see the positive in every situation, I try... But I hate constant complainers...

Sophie.

(And I bite my tongue not to reply when she complains:

- She complained about the snow: We live in Saguenay, get used to it! If not, MOVE south!

- then about the fact that she didn't have her winter tires: That's your fault bitch!

- then because it was cold: again, we live NORTH!!!

- then because she was tired: Stop going to the old timers bar on the weekend! Stay home and rest if you can't take it! You're 50!

- because her step son is an asshole: Kick him out of the house! He's 22 and does nothing!

- then about the fact that she hates where she lives: You just moved there last year, you wanted a house by the lake, deal with it! It's your choice!!! Nobody forced you to move outside of the city!

- then, about this and about that...AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!